Comparison Kubota or Grasshopper Zero Turn?

/ Kubota or Grasshopper Zero Turn? #21  
Sounds good! How rough is your ground? I really need to drive a Kubota and GH to understand ride roughness. I really like the Kubota and love Kubota machinery.

My only concern is ride harshness and difficulty mowing close to trees, etc. The grasshopper can reach up under bushes and fences. I hate weed eating and would like to keep it at a minimum.

My ground is pretty rough. Not rocky, just lots of holes, pits, etc. I do get bounced around on the seat but it's not jarring or uncomfortable. The ZD has a suspension seat that is pretty forgiving.

/ Kubota or Grasshopper Zero Turn? #22  
I did test drive a Ferris before purchasing though, and it was the smoothest riding ZTR I had tested. I opted for the Kubota diesel over the gas-powered Briggs although you can get a Kawasaki or a Yanmar diesel on the Ferris. Too pricey for me with those engines though.

/ Kubota or Grasshopper Zero Turn?
I did test drive a Ferris before purchasing though, and it was the smoothest riding ZTR I had tested. I opted for the Kubota diesel over the gas-powered Briggs although you can get a Kawasaki or a Yanmar diesel on the Ferris. Too pricey for me with those engines though.

Great feedback! Thank you!

I think the Kubota maybe best for me too... Worried the others will be just too high.

/ Kubota or Grasshopper Zero Turn? #24  
Looks like the Grasshopper owners here have not had any problems, what scared me on the Grasshopper was all the belts and pulleys in the back. If people are not having problems I guess the belts must be holding up.

I do like the Kubota ZD300 series much better ride than the 200 series.

/ Kubota or Grasshopper Zero Turn? #25  
Looks like the Grasshopper owners here have not had any problems, what scared me on the Grasshopper was all the belts and pulleys in the back. If people are not having problems I guess the belts must be holding up.

I do like the Kubota ZD300 series much better ride than the 200 series.

The 614 grasshopper I mentioned in my previous post has had all the belts changed once in 20yrs and almost 2,000hrs, I don't think that's too bad.