kubota or John deere

/ kubota or John deere #11  
Like stated before, get seat time in each and get a feel for the dealership/service you are going to possibly purchase from. I looked at NH Kubota and JD. I didn't like the feel of the hydro pedal on the Kubota and due to lower price and feel of the dealership went with the JD even though I know Kubota is a very good machine.

/ kubota or John deere #12  
Both are great tractors.
However, when comparing specs, pay particular attention to the engine and PTO horsepower ratings. It seems Kubotas PTO ratings are lower then Deere for a given engine HP rating. PTO HP is what really does the work, so that's the more important HP spec.

/ kubota or John deere #13  
Figure out just what you want to do with the tractor. That will affect how much HP you need, and what features might be preferable

Try both tractors. Either rent, or see if you dealer will let you demo the tractors.

Check out the others too. I sold my Kubota to get something a little bigger, and more HP. Was looking primarily at another Kubota, but also a comparable Deere. Wound up getting a New Holland. Got it partly for the deal, partly for the features, and partly because of the dealer; it is used, but the dealer is great to work with and has given me great service on my other tractor(he is a small Massey dealer, but works on everything).

I can tell you, from over 10 years with my Kubota, they are a great machine.

Whatever you do though, try them all; you may be surprised at the deal you find, or the feature you had not used before.

Im in the market for 30 to 35 hp tractor , can anyone give me some buying tips prefer jd but would consider Kubota!:

/ kubota or John deere #14  
I just let my wife decide and we bought the one that matched the siding on the garage.

Very Easy.