Buying Advice Kubota or Kioti or Mahindra or LS or McCormick????

/ Kubota or Kioti or Mahindra or LS or McCormick???? #161  
Man, you are living the life, what else would you want to wake up dreaming about?

Of the two, they are both good brands but I would choose Kubota in that size range. Tons of dealers and parts.

I love my new Kubota L3800, owned it for less than a week and this tractor has been incredible, just did a job for a customer the last couple of days doing some grading and spreading 30 tons of gravel for his driveway & last weekend dug over 70 holes with the pto auger, runs like a champ.

/ Kubota or Kioti or Mahindra or LS or McCormick????
Man, you are living the life, what else would you want to wake up dreaming about?

Of the two, they are both good brands but I would choose Kubota in that size range. Tons of dealers and parts.

Thank you Mr. Tom. You gave me a good laugh/smile this morning! I'd actually driven 45 miles away to look at a Mahindra 3616, not knowing that this particular dealer was also a Yanmar dealer as well. That's where I really took a liking to the Yanmar tractor. This is a dealer with 30 years in the business. Thanks for your input for sure!

/ Kubota or Kioti or Mahindra or LS or McCormick????
Thanks and I'm taking your advise on the BH purchase!

/ Kubota or Kioti or Mahindra or LS or McCormick???? #164  
I have a Kubota L3600 GST since 98 and it has been a great tractor ...only problem is the seal on the front drive shaft came out and needed to be replaced dealer charge was 1200.00 I am also in the market for a new one with a AC cab guess I'm gettin soft in my old age...LOL I'm looking at a LS XR 4046 Teir 4 as it has lots of nice features 2 remote hyd hook ups extendable 3 point arms all standard

/ Kubota or Kioti or Mahindra or LS or McCormick???? #165  
If you go Kubota I would go atleast with the B series, I have a bx which is perfect for me but with 6 acres would want bigger.

/ Kubota or Kioti or Mahindra or LS or McCormick???? #166  
I am doing great with an L model 32 horse Kubota new in 2013. It is perfect for small plots of land. I was swinging some concrete slabs the other day around with the backhoe and thumb and almost tipped her over.

first I should have gone slower with the boom around and second the 300 hours experience I had on the hoe let my instincts open the bucket and drop the slab. I was about 40% over

/ Kubota or Kioti or Mahindra or LS or McCormick???? #167  
As for the other companies The Koiti and LS would not help with financing, the MAhindra dealer was closed after driving a good distance and the McCormick was too high. Kubota 0% for 60 w/nothing down was the best deal. ANda John deere was 12Kmore for a similar machine

/ Kubota or Kioti or Mahindra or LS or McCormick???? #168  
This thread is 2 years old and the original Posting member has been inactive since then.

/ Kubota or Kioti or Mahindra or LS or McCormick???? #169  
As for the other companies The Koiti and LS would not help with financing, the MAhindra dealer was closed after driving a good distance and the McCormick was too high. Kubota 0% for 60 w/nothing down was the best deal. ANda John deere was 12Kmore for a similar machine

Curious about what you consider not helping with finance? I know that every dealership I walked into offered some type of finance no matter what the brand Some financed threw outside sources and some had factory financing. When I reviewed the offers from multiple dealers and brands it seemed going with 0% was the most costly of all options. In the end I decided to pay cash and got the best deal outright that way from every brand I was entertaining