Kubota parts.

/ Kubota parts. #1  

gravelman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 2650
Hi folks...gravelman here. I have a 2016 Kubota B2650hstc. i broke the tail pipe off the holding bracket to the frame and also cracked the muffler where the pipe goes in. I HOPE i can do a little welding. I priced out the two parts.......$600+ which is ridiculous. Any suggestions on where to buy Kubota parts that might be cheaper?? thanks

/ Kubota parts. #2  
If you have the pieces I would find good welding shop.
Did you search Messicks.com?

/ Kubota parts.
i did buy the pipe from Messicks...i held off on the muffler...$400

/ Kubota parts. #4  
If the price is objectionable can't you jury rig a car muffler? It does not have to pass an emissions inspection.
I once wired 2 large coffee cans together for a VW muffler.

/ Kubota parts. #5  
If you have the pieces I would find good welding shop.
Did you search Messicks.com?
I tried Messicks for a few parts I needed. Their price was EXACTLY the same as my dealer 5 miles away plus shipping. I've decided that if you need Kubota parts you gotta pay Kubota prices, which are ridiculous.

/ Kubota parts. #6  
I doubt it's a special muffler (thank god it's not a full Tier IV tractor). There are probably generic substitutes if you can find the right place to look.

/ Kubota parts. #7  
Coleman's in Kansas City?
Or-get the part number and do an internet search.
Something might come up on ebay or Amazon that may help.

Care to share what happened?

Good Luck!

/ Kubota parts. #8  
I tried Messicks for a few parts I needed. Their price was EXACTLY the same as my dealer 5 miles away plus shipping. I've decided that if you need Kubota parts you gotta pay Kubota prices, which are ridiculous.
Yup kinda no win in lot circumstances lately. :(

/ Kubota parts. #9  

Uhhhh, you ever bought John Deere, JCB or CAT parts? Lol

/ Kubota parts.
i thank you all for these suggestions...im not good at thinking outside the box. Im sure i can patch it up. JB weld for starters. I the tailpipe caught a large limb and bent the pipe, snapped the holder and cracked the muffler. this is what happens when you use a little Kubota like a Cat D-8 in the woods.... live and learn. thanks all