KUBOTA POWER CRAWLER

/ KUBOTA POWER CRAWLER #1  

JDPN

Silver Member
Just some pics I took at the local fair. Sorry for the quality, from my cellphone in extreme light conditions.

Attachments

• 0820081833.jpg
    0820081833.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 400
  • 0820081834.jpg
    0820081834.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 279
  • 0820081835.jpg
    0820081835.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 383
   / KUBOTA POWER CRAWLER
sorry JD kid, I posted the thread before the pics

/ KUBOTA POWER CRAWLER #4  
thats ok I have done it a time or two. Are the tracks kubota or after market. Looks cool. Nice to hual logs out of the wood in the winter or in muddy conditions. Grandfather had a set of half tracks on his old ford 8n. They worked nice.

/ KUBOTA POWER CRAWLER #5  
What size was that unit?
Pete

/ KUBOTA POWER CRAWLER
They are OEM tracks. They are Adjustable width wise I think, which will allows for a narrow width and more stability if necessary.

/ KUBOTA POWER CRAWLER #8  
Saw this one online last fall. They all look like fun!

Last edited:
   / KUBOTA POWER CRAWLER #9  
Thats not the same type unit but interesting. The Kubota only uses the rear for the tracks so the normal steering system works fine for manuvering. The style you have pictured is used for snow grooming and often steers with the drag that is hooked to it. There are only a couple of canadian companies building outfits like this and I haven't noticed before that they are using the Kubota chassis before!

The tracked tractor actually increases the pulling power of the tractor by about 20% in good conditions from what we've seen with them.