Kubota Price

/ Kubota Price #11  
It's your money until you pay them. Trying to keep as much of it as possible just makes sense to me. I know some people value a dealer relationship over bottom line cost but I work for my money and limit the premium I'll pay to a dealer that I may never need.

/ Kubota Price #12  
It's never a bad idea to ask for more than you want. However, if you have a fair dealer, then it will wind up being "reasonable". I agree with 94BULLITT....I think 18% is outstanding (that's right at what I got on my recent purchase). Now, I have wanted some additions, and they have been priced as parts only because I just bought the tractor. I was also given top dollar for my trade. I know from many sources that I will have help quickly if needed. (By the way, my add-ons have been installed at my house too- no extra charge). All that is worth a lot and sounds like what you are looking for in a dealer. I would take that kind of relationship into account. If you are not getting what you want from WHO you like and trust...you can always walk away. At THAT point, if you can't find the relationship with a dealer you want, drive for the price.... my dos cents....

/ Kubota Price #13  
Back in January, I got 23.1% of on a new m5140 cab and loader. List was 43300 and I paid 33300. Kubota did have a 2000 cash rebate at the time to help get it to that price. I priced the tractor and 6 different dealers and told them that I was going with the best deal offered. Some offers were 5500 more than I paid. I always prefer to work with the local dealer, but I don't like them enough to give them thousands more for the same tractor. I'm sure all the dealers pay Kubota the same price for the tractors.

/ Kubota Price #14  
I am pretty much with shucksters, I don't know how much % I got off, but it was pretty darned good and my dealer has put parts on my tractor at no cost, offered to help sell unneeded equipment without a commission, dropped stuff out at my house free, given great prices on implements etc. I would be ahead of the game even if I didn't get a great deal on my tractors.

We have bought for tractors from them, but they treated us the same way when we bought our first tractor several years ago.

/ Kubota Price #15  
Back in January, I got 23.1% of on a new m5140 cab and loader. List was 43300 and I paid 33300. Kubota did have a 2000 cash rebate at the time to help get it to that price. I priced the tractor and 6 different dealers and told them that I was going with the best deal offered. Some offers were 5500 more than I paid. I always prefer to work with the local dealer, but I don't like them enough to give them thousands more for the same tractor. I'm sure all the dealers pay Kubota the same price for the tractors.

So if my math is correct you got 18.5% plus 4.5% (the 2,000)