kubota question

/ kubota question #1  

lhk531

I am looking for about 20 HP 4x4 tractor and thought i would like a kubota. In the tractor house there must be 100 units for sale, but a lot say overhauled. whats with that?? also thinking about yanmar. any other brands i should be looking at thanks Lloyd from minnesota

/ kubota question #2  
depends.. you looking for used only.. or new as well?

if i was looking at yanmar.. I'd also look at older fords from the mid 80's up intot he Nh models.. something like a 1520 or 1720.. etc.

soundguy

/ kubota question
looking for used $5000 to $7000

/ kubota question #4  
Overhauled to me means rebuilt. Could also be grey market, which I would stay away from. I would think you could get a used BX with some hours for the money you are talking about.

/ kubota question
BX ??

/ kubota question #6  
BX would be a subcompact tractor made by Kubota, of which they have made several models over the years. To get one in your budget range, you will probably have to get one with a few hundred hours on it, but they have proven to be pretty durable.

/ kubota question #8  
looking for used $5000 to $7000

That's a good price range to be looking in.

as you narrow down your choices, find out if the machine you are looking at has good parts support. sometimes things like front end parts become scarce on some models.

keep us posted.

soundguy

/ kubota question #10  
I would be willing to bet "rebuilt or reconditioned" refer to a grey market tractor. That means the tractor was imported as used to be resold in the states. Gray market tractors are not supported by US Kubota dealers and they do not have parts for them. If you take a look on Kubota Tractor Corporation Web Site under products they explain about and list gray market Kubota models.

MarkV