Kubota RTV Bedliner

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner #21  
The plastic liners are good for throwing / dropping things in the bed, just like a truck. If you drop a cinder block in a bed with plastic, it bounces. If you drop the same block in a bed with the spray in, it dents the bed.

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner #22  
Sorry to bring an old thread back to life, but has anyone found a drop in style bed liner for the RTV500. I have a customer who would like one.

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner #23  
I have a Kubota bedliner. Love it. Only because it cleans up so good.
Blood and mud just washes out of the back.
Was going to get a spray-bed type installed in ours, but the closes dealer was over 100 miles away one way at the time I had it done. And I wasn't going to leave my machine at that shop !!!
:D

>>>>>>>>> two guns

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner #26  
RTV 500 Kubota accessories are on this link:
Kubota Tractor Corporation | Utilty Vehicle RTV500
What I did, waiting for my OEM bedliner to come in, (which was about three months for they were backordered ) I went to Sams warehouse, and purchased greese-proof anti=fatique shop mats. THEY WORKED PERFECT. They don't let anything slide and serve the purpose great. Matter of fact, after I installed the OEM bedliner, I put the mats back into the bed of the RTV, for extra protection and non-slip surface ....
Here is a link to the greese-proof*anti-fatique mats:
Sam's Club - Grease-Proof Anti-Fatigue Mat - 3' x 3'
Size of the RTV 500 bed is :
40.6 Wide
33.7 Length
11.4 Tall

Attachments

• RTV MAT.jpg
    RTV MAT.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 183
   / Kubota RTV Bedliner #27  
Has anyone heard if they are coming out with a drop in bedliner for the 500? Either Kubota or aftermarket...I can't find one anywhere...I'd like to have that verses a spray on...Although I'll go that route if I have to.

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner #28  
Nothing yet announced from Kubota on the drop in RTV500 bed liner.

/ Kubota RTV Bedliner #29  
I got Line X spray in and love it. I throw shovels, chain saws, tree climbers and never worry about a scratch or looking at rust. The dealer near me charged $60 cash and wrapped it under the rails. My local Kubota dealer wanted $180 for the same job so it pays to shop around. Takes all of about 1 hr for the complete job. Drop in would be OK but since the bed is small why take up any more space than you have too. Go with Line X you'll be happy.

Attachments

• Kubota RTV 500 002.jpg
    Kubota RTV 500 002.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 327
   / Kubota RTV Bedliner #30  
I bought liner in a spray can from WALMART. It worked great.