Kubota Seat Replacement Program still in affect?

/ Kubota Seat Replacement Program still in affect? #1  

thavil

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX24
While visiting my parents this week in Tennessee, I sat on my first older style seat (or should I say "padded bananna") on my fathers B7800. I have read many older posts about this seat and couldn't believe how bad it is until I actually sat on one. I informed him about the old seat replacement program and told him it was worth a shot if we ask about it at his dealer.

The next day, we went to his dealer in Dickson, TN and we asked about getting a new seat. The nice salesman (old neighbor from years back) informed us that he still had 5 seats available. He said to come back with the old seat and $40.00 and we would get a new seat. We did just that and now my father has a new feeling tractor to drive around.

Sorry for the boring story leading up to what I wanted to say. Bottom line, if you still have the older seat and want to upgrade, some dealers may still have a new seat for the replacement program. Doesn't hurt to ask if you haven't already.

/ Kubota Seat Replacement Program still in affect? #2  
Thavil-
"Some dealers" is the important phrase here. At my dealer--who is otherwise very good-the seat exchange program WAS NEVER in effect. Kind of disappointing...Your Dad lucked out!!! Regards, Mike

/ Kubota Seat Replacement Program still in affect? #3  
+1 on this being a deal if you have the old style seat.
I replaced mine on my B2630, you won't regret the upgrade esp. @$40

/ Kubota Seat Replacement Program still in affect? #4  
Definatly a dealer by dealer thing.
Mine offered me a new one for $225, Kubota Canada said $153,
When picking it up the dealer parts guy insisted they were both wrong $283.
I don't go there anymore....

/ Kubota Seat Replacement Program still in affect? #5  
No cost! Just gave them my old crappy seat:D

/ Kubota Seat Replacement Program still in affect? #6  
Hello From RI

I just called my dealer in mass and he told me to bring seat and 40 buck I have already changed my seat but Ill see what the new one looks like for 40.00 bucks

/ Kubota Seat Replacement Program still in affect? #7  
My dealer changed it free during its 50 hour service.

/ Kubota Seat Replacement Program still in affect?
It really sucks that all dealers didn't honor the seat replacement program from the beginning. Just wanted to share my experience so any new TBN member was aware of the program and to give it a shot.

/ Kubota Seat Replacement Program still in affect? #9  
My dealer changed it free during its 50 hour service.

My dealer also changed it at the 50 hr service at no cost to me.

/ Kubota Seat Replacement Program still in affect? #10  
I got a free cat with my new seat. It sleeps on the seat as a 'pre-heater' in the winter. Of course, it occasionally sits and eats a mouse on the seat, which isn't so cool...

IowaAndy