Kubota seat

/ Kubota seat #1  

dvan1966

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B6200DT
My seat is in pretty bad shape. Can these be recovered, or do I just need to buy a whole new seat?
20240227_151220.jpg

/ Kubota seat #2  
You might be able to find a cover, but the foam needs replacing as well.

If it were me, I'd be looking for a used seat. IMO, it's not worth the time & effort to recover.

/ Kubota seat #3  
Maybe northerntool.com could help in your quest.

/ Kubota seat #4  
I have recovered old seats but with this much foam damage you will not get a like new seat... TS has a pretty good selection of seats.

/ Kubota seat #5  
At work we had good luck with a local upholstery shop rebuilding our forklift seats when they deteriorated like that. Not sure what's around you, but we're only a few miles from Manheim Auto Auction and there are a bunch of recon facilities around.

Last edited:
   / Kubota seat #6  
The Black Talon seats the TSC carries are good. Several different versions are available.

/ Kubota seat #7  
I have a B7100DT that I bought new in 1978. The seat was torn like yours, went online and found an identical seat. I'm not sure where I bought it, but I think it was on ebay.

/ Kubota seat #8  
I would NEVER buy any Kubota seat even though I live and breathe Kubota simply because they are overpriced. You can buy a better seat from Rural King, Michigan Seat or other online retailers for much less. and seats today are all made to ISO standards with means the will all interchange as far as bolt up is concerned. That especially applies to the sweaty butt vinyl seats. Even my open station M9 that came with a vinyl seat now sports a Cordura seat for literally hundreds less that the Kubota edition.

/ Kubota seat #9  
Visit an upholstery shop or an auto body repair shop
You could also go to a fabric shop and get the material
and foam and be a DIYer

willy