Kubota Skid Steer QA Question?

/ Kubota Skid Steer QA Question? #21  
Here is the motor and gearbox, I hope. If you are interested let me know and I will give you some more detail.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of IMG_3564 (4).JPG
    Copy (2) of IMG_3564 (4).JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 192
   / Kubota Skid Steer QA Question?
Farmerford

Now you have to show us a picture of the mower mounted on the FEL or better still a picture of the mower in action.

Thanks
North GA

/ Kubota Skid Steer QA Question? #23  
Farmerford said:
Here is the motor and gearbox, I hope. If you are interested let me know and I will give you some more detail.

Very interested! Thanks for the description and pictures. More pictures would be great. As jmc noted....it probably would be nice to start a new thread so that folks that might be interested in an FEL mower but not the QA discussion would see it...but hey having stumbled on it I'm happy. Would love to see anything you want to share.

Looks really nice.
thanks

/ Kubota Skid Steer QA Question? #24  
Farmerford,

Great project and nice post too. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. They would get the best coverage over in the "Attachments" section.

Thanks,

John

/ Kubota Skid Steer QA Question? #25  
ksmmoto said:
I have a Piranha grapple and stump bucket and have the same gap problem with the quick tach. All my other quick tach items fit fine, that includes New Holland's largest skid steer light material bucket, Kubota heavy duty bucket, bale spear and pallet forks.

I welded a 3/4" shim on the Piranha items and that fixed the problem. I think they build them with loose tolerences, I know they have a great price though!

I also did the spacer inside the pin so it wouldn't slid in a far.

ksmmoto

If you look at the top of you adapter you will see a rebated edge that is below the top rail and causing the poor fit.