Kubota trade in anyone done it?

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #21  
Congratulations, I am glad you got the Quick Attach... You will be glad too if you ever want a set of forks (very handy to have) or a grapple or even just a different knock around bucket. They are worth having. I paid $1000 to have it put on my old L3400 counting a new bucket too.

James K0UA

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #22  
congrats on the new kubota and take some pictures of you playing in the dirt

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #23  
Congrats.

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #25  
I just can't get over the size difference. I guess I never saw them sitting side by side, but I didn't realize the L3940 was that much bigger than the B series. Wow, beautiful machine, I would say enjoy it, but I'm sure you're already doing that.

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #26  
The Quick attach will come in handy if you ever want to rent a piece of equipment. One time use will save renting a Bobcat. This way you just rent the attachment.

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #27  
Wow, that thing is big next to the B3200.

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #28  
Wow, I am jealous..... I am looking to do something similar. Jump from a B2920 to an LGrand series. You are a lucky man.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #29  
Yeah, the B looks real small in the picture. But then again, the L3940 is a Grand L, which is similar to the size of the MX and larger than the Economy L.

I just can't get over the size difference. I guess I never saw them sitting side by side, but I didn't realize the L3940 was that much bigger than the B series. Wow, beautiful machine, I would say enjoy it, but I'm sure you're already doing that.