Comparison Kubota versus Doosan motor

/ Kubota versus Doosan motor #1  

Lacmullin

Tractor
International
For those who had the chance to use the toolcat with the Kubota 56 HP motor and the Doosan 61 HP motor........is there a big difference in power, maintenance........?

/ Kubota versus Doosan motor #2  
For those who had the chance to use the toolcat with the Kubota 56 HP motor and the Doosan 61 HP motor........is there a big difference in power, maintenance........?

I have no first hand experience but have heard that the Doosan is somewhat quieter than the Kubota.

DEWFPO

/ Kubota versus Doosan motor #3  
I have had the F Series Kubota and now the G Series. The Doosan is definitely quieter.

The other noticeable difference is the starter motor on the Doosan spins faster and longer when starting.

/ Kubota versus Doosan motor #5  
I had an early model with a 44 hp non turbo Kubota and recently upgraded to a 2018 with the Doosan. Obviously there is a world of difference in power so I can't directly answer your question. The Doosan is definitely quieter.

From a maintenance standpoint, the Kubota used a 10 micron fuel filter and the Doosan a 2 micron filter. My dealer advised antigel for winter use as filters are susceptible to clogging.

All in, I'm very happy with mine. I am very curious to see how my snow blower performs with the extra power. I've had a plow on but have not had any appreciable snow for the blower.

/ Kubota versus Doosan motor #6  
Nice to see they are making their own small Diesels. I'm sure they are first class.

/ Kubota versus Doosan motor #7  
Can't comment on the comparison, but I'm very happy with the Doosan. With the AC on and pushing a big 94" finish mower, it doesn't even struggle.