Kubota vs. Deere

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Kubota vs. Deere #61  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( LBrown, I do believe your numbers Deere vs Kubota and agree, $2,100 is nothing to sneeze at, but I must ask and you can send this to me privately, how can I get in on earning 12-15% consistently? )</font>

Hot dang it! You beat me to it!! I must have the wrong financial advisor. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Kubota vs. Deere #62  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What is the current price for a BX? I am just guessing here, but I suspect LBrown59's BX price is about a year old.

)</font>

Tractor and mower should be around 9,000 for a 2230 if you can take advantage of all the programs.

/ Kubota vs. Deere #63  
Price quoting is FUN! you sometimes need a price quote to show your wife (or yourself!) that proves how great a deal that you sre getting (or got) elsewhere. It is a pretty safe bet that you can find a quote SOMEWHERE that makes the deal you got look fantastic! When I bought my current tractor, I saw a post wehere another member had received a quote on a package like mine for about $32000, and felt awefully good paying $21000 for his package. I had just taken delivery of a machine which was equipped better than his $32000 machine for $23K. Now, he had still beat my machine by a few grand, but mine came with a warranty from a 'real' brand, with low interest financing. So I think mine was actually cheaper. But I am sure he is still convinced that he saved $11000...

/ Kubota vs. Deere #64  
<font color="green">So I think mine was actually cheaper. But I am sure he is still convinced that he saved $11000...
</font>

This is always the problem with cdmparing anything to Deere. Deere is the ONLY company that publishes their prices and lets you spec out machines. BUT their prices are at retail. The Kubota dealer that used to be here spec'd out everything at 15% off of list price. So if you compared Deere to Kubota you didn't get an apples to apples comparison. Most Deere dealers do not sell at list. Some do yes. But after the negotiating process then it rarely stays at list. Thus you always see inflated #'s for Deere.

BTW just for comparison the new 2305 lists for $10750. I could get one for $8277.50. But if you talk to anyone they will tell you that a new one is $10,750. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.