Kubota vs Kioti?

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #11  
The best tractor for you will depend on your region and dealer.

/ Kubota vs Kioti?
Ok all thanks! Both dealers have stock on hand. I will compare the Kubota L2501 as well.....

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #13  
If it were me;
The choice:
tractor A has what is needed and looked for, price is within budget.

Tractor B has what is needed and looked for
Plus a feature that makes it more appealing and a useful or needed implement for the same price as tractor A

If all else (dealer service, warranty, etc) is nearly equal

The Conclusion:
Tractor B wins every time

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #14  
I think you're comparing apples and oranges.
Actually, he is comparing oranges and tangerines...;)

If the choice is that close, then it comes down to spending time in the seat of each one and deciding which seems more comfortable to operate.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #15  
🍿🍿🍿 Here we go again. I was helped a lot by so many of these threads, and the answers to my questions that I got when buying my first machine 13 months ago. So many different opinions. So many happy owners. So many stories of brands that have a few Lemons. So many opinions on 0% financing. So much advice from owners of different brands.

Yes, when looking at “comparable” machines, the Kiotis, TYMs, NHs, and others might have a few more items that come with it. That is certainly a plus. “More Machine for Less Money”.

In the end should the question be, “Which tractor will last me 20 years with the least amount of Maintenance?” I believe they all will, with the exception of a few lemons here and there which they all have a few. But if the Kioti will do everything the Kubota will do for 20 years with minimal maintenance (with a few more accessories) and you feel comfortable operating each of them, you just have to ask yourself a question. . . “Which color do I prefer?”

I will admit. I WANTED an Orange machine. Though, I was ready to drop $4K less on a comparable TYM (with a few more accessories), I didn’t because in the end I would have paid nearly the same with 6% interest for the TYM, or 0% for the Kubota. I am VERY happy with my Kubota, and Really happy I have Orange under my shed. But 13 months later, I believe I’d be just as happy with the TYM.

If you have no Brand Loyalty. . . Go for that Kioti with the Uber Comfortable Seat:D:D:D

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #16  
KIOTI CK2610HST is a wonderful tractor. I work mine hard and it never fails me. The seat is super comfortable and the dual pedals are much more comfortable to use and I like the position of the joystick much better.
This tractor is comparable to Kabota L2501 and was $3,000 cheaper when I bought it 2-1/2 years ago.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #17  
You don't have any other dealers of any other brands closer by?

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #18  
Looks like another option for you would be Bobcat. If you like the Kioti machine and the Kubota dealer...in your case the Kubota dealer also sells Bobcat. Bobcat tractors are rebranded Kioti (may have a few minor differences). Unless you really wanted the orange color. in my research, the Bobcats were listed cheaper than the equivalent Kioti.

I would also agree with Eric, widening your search could prove useful.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #19  
Looks like another option for you would be Bobcat. If you like the Kioti machine and the Kubota dealer...in your case the Kubota dealer also sells Bobcat. Bobcat tractors are rebranded Kioti (may have a few minor differences). Unless you really wanted the orange color. in my research, the Bobcats were listed cheaper than the equivalent Kioti.

I would also agree with Eric, widening your search could prove useful.
I owned a Bobcat tractor and received incredible support from the dealership.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #20  
Like said earlier get what feels best to you, you can't go wrong with either.