kubota will not run

/ kubota will not run #11  
Need to find out if there is supposed to be voltage going through the switches or no voltage for the start signal. Then use the volt meter to trace the circuit.

/ kubota will not run #12  
Does anything else work....dash lighting, whatever.

most tractors have a large main fuse somewheres by the starter. Not sure about your specific brand.

I 2nd the try another battery post from above. It amazes me how many issues of no starts are either from batteries being shot under a starting load OR a badly connected ground wire where it attaches to the frame

/ kubota will not run #13  
is there power to the starter. are the battery terminals clean and tight. if you are sure all the saftys are in the right posion. jump the safty cercut to aliminate them as a problem. check for fuses and the like first. good luck.

/ kubota will not run #14  
Check wiring going from dash area to rear seat area, shorts in wiring has caused similar problems on other tractors, especially if there is an indication of mid PTO when none is present. Also make sure all fuses are seated good.

David Kb7uns

/ kubota will not run
found the problem. there is a 5 amp fuse that was labled key stop. found that it contraled the pto, clutch switches and also the fuel shut off solinoid.

thanks for the help

/ kubota will not run #16  
Glad you found the problem! My past electricial experiences always end up with some dumb .50 cent part that causes a great deal of problem until found. . . .John

/ kubota will not run #17  
Glad to hear it. I would take a look at everything on that circuit and try to see if something is going bad or a wire is damaged. A fuse shouldn't just blow.

/ kubota will not run #18  
Glad it all worked out...pesky fuses

/ kubota will not run #19  
Any idea why the fuse blew in the first place?

/ kubota will not run #20  
Any idea why the fuse blew in the first place?
found the problem. there is a 5 amp fuse that was labled key stop. found that it contraled the pto, clutch switches and also the fuel shut off solinoid.

thanks for the help
You sir just saved me hours of work. I just had the same problem when I adjusted the seat. Stupid pto light came on and wouldn’t start. I tore the panel up and everything looked great. I stumbled across this post and looked at my fuse and sure enough, it was blown. Replaced it and the light went away. Tractor starts up and runs fine again. Not sure why it blew but it did. Thank you so much for the help and I’m glad you started and ended the post. Most guys just post their problems but never actually say what it was.