Kubota

/ Kubota #1  

Bobaievoli

I have not had opportunity to get to a Kubota dealer to evaluate the Kubota as an alternative to the JD 4300. How would you prioritize your criteria in evaluating a JD 4300, NH TD 33 and a Kubota.

/ Kubota #2  
I had a price quoted on the TC33 before I purchased my Kubota. My criteria maybe a little different than what you come up with but I think there are many things that are the same when looking at tractors.

First it was the horsepower range, for me it was around 30 hp.

Second was weight of the tractor, it is hard to use horsepower if there is not enough weigth.

Third was reputation, I wanted a proven tractor and one that would hold it's resale value.

Fourth was tire size, just my own quirk. Most compacts I looked at had small tires on the front, the Kubota had 16" tires most others had smaller diameter rubber.

The fifth is totally my own preference, it had to look like a tractor.

I looked at the JD 790 and the 4100 series, as I said the TC23&33, and the Kubota L and Grand L. Price was a consideration I did not want to have payments so I did not want to spend more than I had available.

I choose the Kubota L3000DT because it fell within the boundaries price wise, weight wise, tire wise, and reputation wise.

Good luck of hunting down the best tractor for you, this board was instrumental in making my choice.

Randy

/ Kubota #3  
Find the model you feel comfortable with of the following three tractors.
Visit each dealer and chat w/them and get a spec sheet from there rack.
Compare all three spec sheets and write down any questions and visit that dealer once again w/your questions.
Just remember your making a long term investment.
Have fun in your quest.

/ Kubota #4  
YOUARE& THOMAS give u some good advise! as i mentioned in my response to your earlier post. get your needs down then check out all the colors. pick the one BEST FOR U.