Tires L-3700su front wheel alignment, + camber, pulls to right

/ L-3700su front wheel alignment, + camber, pulls to right #1  

buttstock

Tractor
Kubota 3700su
Bought used, has 575 total hours, Kubota L series 3700su 4wd. Took tractor down the road in "high" gear, at ~2000 rpm to help out neighbor. Tractor front end pulling hard to the right. Front tires have equal 50 psig. Noticed right front tire has positive camber ( lower part of tire is "more inside" than upper part of tire,or in other words, if I dropped a vertical line down from the top outside of the right front tire, the line-where it hits the dirt, would be about 1 inch AWAY from the outer lower part of the tire.). Don't notice much "toe in" on the right front tire, maybe a little ( "1/4" ?). I have not had both front tires off at same time while jacked /supported up to measure width across of front and rear of front tire hubs. No wobble to tires. Rotates "straight."

I have never noticed this hard pulling to the right in the limited use on dirt on my property ( 35 hours since I bought it?), but really felt it "on the road." I road the crown of the paved road a ("level ground") to see if I still had the hard pull to the right-and I did.

What is going on? Both front tires are the same make and size, and as stated, at equal pressure. All 4 tires are R4 design. This is my first tractor ( not an expert).

Any thoughts? Do not hear any noise of growling. Tired are in good shape (<600 hours). The 3700 was made from 2010-2012, and has a 37 up 3 cyl diesel, hydrostatic tranny.

Help. How do I get rid of this hard right pull to the right, and positive camber?

/ L-3700su front wheel alignment, + camber, pulls to right #2  
If the left front tire/wheel doesn't have the same positive caster as the right front on a level surface,I would be thinking something may be bent?
Interesting! Keep us posted.

Good Luck!

/ L-3700su front wheel alignment, + camber, pulls to right #3  
I have the same tractor. Can you post some pictures of the front end ?