L2501 grill guard question

/ L2501 grill guard question #12  
Again, I was very fortunate. Just about the time I purchased my grapple there were a couple threads on TBN about damage to grills, radiators & batteries. I had my grill guard installed prior to the dealer installing the grapple.

/ L2501 grill guard question
Again, I was very fortunate. Just about the time I purchased my grapple there were a couple threads on TBN about damage to grills, radiators & batteries. I had my grill guard installed prior to the dealer installing the grapple.

Oosik

Did you purchase your guard from the dealer? Was that a Kubota option?

I was planing on fabricating something

Ray

/ L2501 grill guard question #14  
I think mine was 1/8” as well. Works really well.

IMG_2633.jpg

/ L2501 grill guard question #15  
garbageman - the basic grill guard is a Kubota option. Just FANTASTIC for stopping thing the size of garbage cans and larger. The expanded metal and design was by a young fellow at the local welding shop. He wanted to paint the "tongue" red and paint a big white eyeball up in each upper quadrant.

/ L2501 grill guard question #16  
I put some flat 3/4 expanded metal on my l3901 grill guard and contoured the top to match the cross bar radius. So far it’s held up really well.

FB0A765E-D8F8-4B5B-B505-CF97D7CFC97F.jpegFD81ABC9-3FF8-4B9F-831D-B8E7A3E9C4AF.jpeg

/ L2501 grill guard question
garbageman - the basic grill guard is a Kubota option. Just FANTASTIC for stopping thing the size of garbage cans and larger. The expanded metal and design was by a young fellow at the local welding shop. He wanted to paint the "tongue" red and paint a big white eyeball up in each upper quadrant.

Thanks