L2501 oil change

/ L2501 oil change #11  
My '90s Kubota B7100 had an electric hour meter. When I turned the key to the 'on' position the hour meter would click and the very right most field would show movement every 6 seconds or so.

/ L2501 oil change #13  
There are few bad engine oils out there. And fewer engine failures attributable to engine oil quality. Use a 15w40 diesel rated oil of your choosing.

This is the best response to an oil thread. :)

/ L2501 oil change #14  
Ditto.

I like the Rotella brand, good pricing and can find it everywhere. I used their T6 5w-40 because of our climate, but a 15w-40 would be fine in your area. In the past few years I have been using Amsoil, partially because I do like the oil, but also the convenience. I keep a decent stock of it in my garage and can order online. Pricing is much more competitive than it used to be, but you can't beat Rotella on sale. I just hate spending so much time going to the part stores now, instead its sitting on my front porch when i get home.

/ L2501 oil change #15  
My '90s Kubota B7100 had an electric hour meter. When I turned the key to the 'on' position the hour meter would click and the very right most field would show movement every 6 seconds or so.
That how my old bx1800 operated. Now, i have to go check my new bx2380. I'm curious now.