Price Check L2501 package price check

/ L2501 package price check #1  

RelativelyEasy

Tractor
Snapper
Been reading for quite awhile now, and the stars have finally aligned for me to move forward with my tractor. I've got a large former logging tract with about 15 years of natural regrowth that needs the roads/trails kept up, brushpiles moved and burned, and eventually food plots put in.

I'm looking at:
  • L2501 HST 4x4
  • R1 tires, loaded
  • 525 quick attach style loader/bucket
  • 1860 medium duty cutter
  • 18' trailer

After talking with my dealers around GA, I was quoted 21250 plus tax for that package. Does that sound reasonable? I looked through some other recent threads but didn't see quite the same mix of implements.

/ L2501 package price check #2  
Been reading for quite awhile now, and the stars have finally aligned for me to move forward with my tractor. I've got a large former logging tract with about 15 years of natural regrowth that needs the roads/trails kept up, brushpiles moved and burned, and eventually food plots put in.

I'm looking at:
  • L2501 HST 4x4
  • R1 tires, loaded
  • 18' trailer

After talking with my dealers around GA, I was quoted 21250 plus tax for that package. Does that sound reasonable? I looked through some other recent threads but didn't see quite the same mix of implements.

Did you try building the package on Kubota's website to compare the offer to MSRP? That's where I started on my recent shopping trip for a BX. Did it for a couple of other brands also.

/ L2501 package price check #3  

I'm looking at:
  • L2501 HST 4x4
  • R1 tires, loaded
  • 18' trailer

Great user name, welcome to TBN! google Kubota package deals, in addtion to what the previous poster said. That can give you a ball park.

/ L2501 package price check #4  

I'm looking at:
  • L2501 HST 4x4
  • R1 tires, loaded
  • 18' trailer

That sounds pretty reasonable to me.

I also think your choice of tractor and implements are very sound as well. The 2501 is a very capable, very rugged, very adaptable tractor.

It sounds to me like you have done your homework.:thumbsup::cool2:

/ L2501 package price check #5  
If driving and parking is not a problem I'd recommend getting a larger trailer. Then when you get more attachments they can come along.

My B7610 w/ Box Blade barely fit on my 18 footer,
tractor 015small.jpg

And my M4700 barely fits by itself.
20140427_103025.jpg

/ L2501 package price check #6  
We priced a 2501 4x4, fel, ag tires, SSQA with 3rd function and it alone was 18,375

you will probably want to add a 3rd function valve to it. it will probably add $7 a mo to payment.

If you are moving a lot of brush a grapple is a time and back saver. You will need the 3rd function to operate it.

/ L2501 package price check
I had fooled around with the package, but I went back per your suggestion. It priced out at 19,834.00 (MSRP cash) not including the LP1860, trailer, or filled tires. Based on the internet, the LP1860 MSRP is $1813 (minus $350 from the Orange Plus discount) , so total MSRP without the trailer and filled tires is $21297 if I did the math right. The dealer said they would do the package minus the trailer for 2400 off (so $18850).

/ L2501 package price check #8  
Congratulations for including the RCR1860 in the package. Lots of internet package deals include ridiculously short trailers and 12 series implements. Were i you, I would look closely at that 18 foot trailer and decide if it is long enough to carry your equipment safely and comfortably.

/ L2501 package price check #9  
A 20' trailer is much more versatile for hauling tractors with implements and doesn't cost much more or take up much more storage space. Especially with smaller loads, you have more room to balance the load on the deck.

/ L2501 package price check #10  
The pricing looks great, (much less than what I paid here in the Northeast) and agree with the others here about trailer length. I bought an 18 ft trailer. Its just a little too short. 20' would be perfect.