Price Check L2501 package price check

/ L2501 package price check #11  
Not 100% sure but if the trailer is decent, with brakes, seems like it would cost closer to $2700 around here.

/ L2501 package price check #12  
Not 100% sure but if the trailer is decent, with brakes, seems like it would cost closer to $2700 around here.
Same here. Make sure you are getting 5k axles on it. 3k of trailer, pushing 4k of tractor with loader & loaded tires. 1k per implement. That pushes you past the safety margin for a pair of 3.5k axles.

Fitting a tractor & implements on a trailer is one thing. Balancing it properly for 10-15% tongue weight is another. You need extra room to adjust the load as well for any impliments. Go for a 20' if you can.

/ L2501 package price check #13  
Get the longest trailer you can manage. I have a 20ft. Wouldn't go smaller if I were shopping today.
I also have a L3301 with loader and a 1860 cutter.
It's a nice cutter.

/ L2501 package price check
Thanks folks, with luck it will show up Friday - I asked and the dealer threw in free delivery as well (about a 100 mile roundtrip and no testing the trailer brakes on the mountains yet). Can't wait!

/ L2501 package price check #15  
Congrats. Enjoy your tractor. Take lots of pictures.

/ L2501 package price check #16  
Another vote for a longer trailer if you have space... My B2650 with a flail mower on the back and a grader/scraper strapped down up front just about maxes out my 20’ deck.

Btw, my total loaded weight here is 7,600#. A little over 3K of that is the 10K rated trailer.

IMG_0040.jpg

/ L2501 package price check #17  
What is typical cost 10k weight - 20 ft trailer bring in your location. No doubt that is well built trailer. Is It worth the effort to come 1000 miles for the cost savings of the trailer.