Price Check L2501

/ L2501 #1  

Lko67

Tractor
Looking to buy
Looking for a price on a relatives tractor. It's an L2501 with foldable rops, backhoe, loader, mechanical thumb and pallet forks a little over a year old less than 20 hrs. Her husband passed and trying to help her out would love to buy but don't think I can swing any info would be great thanks

/ L2501 #2  
Go to the Kubota website and figure out the retail price new. Then knock off 20% off -- that would be my estimate for a "dealer asking" price on this used machine. Adjust from there based on circumstances between you and the seller.

Less than 20 hours is brand new in my opinion, and the tractor probably looks brand new. So it won't be very much of a discount from the 12-15% off people normally negotiate on a new machine. A savvy buyer would jump on this machine at 20% off unless it has damage or other issues.

Good luck.

/ L2501 #3  
There is a wide range in price for backhoes... $3k for a basic 3ph hookup to $9k for a full sub-frame hookup. Do you know if it's a Kubota brand backhoe? The tractor and loader ~$20k - Is there a bill of sale? Do you know if it's paid off or is there a lien on it?

/ L2501
There is a wide range in price for backhoes... $3k for a basic 3ph hookup to $9k for a full sub-frame hookup. Do you know if it's a Kubota brand backhoe? The tractor and loader ~$20k - Is there a bill of sale? Do you know if it's paid off or is there a lien on it?
It's all kubota she still owes on it but put substantial down payment when bought and I got her looking for paperwork to see where she stands

/ L2501
Tractor doesn't even have paint scrapped in bucket or hoe