L2502 pto noise

/ L2502 pto noise #2  
Can you post a video of the sound you’re experiencing?

Have you completed the 50hr service? Have you checked all your fluid levels?

Mike

/ L2502 pto noise
Can you post a video of the sound you’re experiencing?

Have you completed the 50hr service? Have you checked all your fluid levels?

Mike
All levels checked, 50 hour service was done including greasing.

Trying to add the noise video but this app is not working. Stay tuned for noise video

/ L2502 pto noise #4  
With 60 hrs on it you take it straight back to the dealer ...do not take no for an answer and get it diagnosed. No matter whether someone thinks it is under warrantee or not. I would think surely someone in the picture (Kubota? Dealer?) would back it.

/ L2502 pto noise
All levels checked, 50 hour service was done including greasing.

Trying to add the noise video but this app is not working. Stay tuned for noise video

/ L2502 pto noise
With 60 hrs on it you take it straight back to the dealer ...do not take no for an answer and get it diagnosed. No matter whether someone thinks it is under warrantee or not. I would think surely someone in the picture (Kubota? Dealer?) would back it.
Yep. I am getting sick of the problems with this new machine.

/ L2502 pto noise #7  
Yep. I am getting sick of the problems with this new machine.
Absolutely. Put it right in the lap of your dealer to solve the issue. It may not be serious but it is their responsibility.

I must comment that buying a brand new tractor these days does not even resemble buying a new car ! There is literally always something wrong. Sometimes way worse than others. It is not right (and does infuriate all of us) but that's the way things are these days.

/ L2502 pto noise
Absolutely. Put it right in the lap of your dealer to solve the issue. It may not be serious but it is their responsibility.

I must comment that buying a brand new tractor these days does not even resemble buying a new car ! There is literally always something wrong. Sometimes way worse than others. It is not right (and does infuriate all of us) but that's the way things are these days.

Tractors are not as complicated at cars so in theory they should have less problems. 15 years ago I bought an L4740 kubota and it was first rate. Now I’m thinking the next one I may go with an Korean or some other brand because I’m dealing with problems anyways and paying the to dollar.

They have been showing up to solve the problems thou which I may not get if I went with cheeper imports.