L2600DT Kubota

/ L2600DT Kubota #1  

barrlou

Tractor
Kubotas -B7100 & L2600
Help- My hydraulic pump just quit. So I guess I値l be buying a new one. My question is what is the best way to flush the system to remove all metal shavings. Where can I find the correct procedure to replace it. Seems like a lot of places to bleed it. I would appreciate some suggestions and ideals from one who knows. Thanks to all of you. Barry Barrett - Magnolia, Texas

/ L2600DT Kubota #2  
Boy, I'm not going to be much help. I think I would start at the dealer. I would order both the owners manual and the service manual. Both manuals with probably cost 50-100 dollars. The have a tremendous amount of instruction complete with pictures and diagrams. I would also ask the parts man or service technician at the dealership questions, questions and more questions. From there trust your dealer and your gut instinct. Sorry , I'm not much help.

/ L2600DT Kubota #3  
Cant help on draining/flushing your hydraulic system but was curious if you know for sure that the pump isnt building pressure? Are you sure the pump contaminated the system? Could it be a stuck relief valve or a control valve issue?

Here is a link to a parts manual. Index of Kubotabooks/