L2800 front snow blower

/ L2800 front snow blower #1  

Mcaveman

Silver Member
Tractor
Own Z121S, BX25 purchased w 35 hrs
Posting for a friend he has 08 or 09 l2800 how much is a front bower and what model is it?
Thanks

/ L2800 front snow blower #2  
The L2800 does not have a mid-PTO,hence no Kubota front snow blower is available.

Other front blower setups will be very pricey.

Good Luck!

/ L2800 front snow blower
Thanks

/ L2800 front snow blower #4  
The L2800 does not have a mid-PTO,hence no Kubota front snow blower is available.

Other front blower setups will be very pricey.

Good Luck!
What do you mean "other"? Any front blower is at least 50% more expensive than a standard 3pt blower at best, if not double or more.

There are a few brands out there that make front blowers that hook up to the rear PTO though. Well over double the price of a 3pt blower though.

/ L2800 front snow blower #6  
Hi Fallon-I was referring to the rear PTO units like you mention,Erskine comes to mind.

Also,the rear PTO power packs that drive a hydraulic front blower are another option-like members Lungdoc and grsthegreat have.Very pricey alternatives indeed!

/ L2800 front snow blower #7  
Hi Fallon-I was referring to the rear PTO units like you mention,Erskine comes to mind.

Also,the rear PTO power packs that drive a hydraulic front blower are another option-like members Lungdoc and grsthegreat have.Very pricey alternatives indeed!
Ya, my thoughts exactly. Erskine & Hydraulic. Erskine is probably double the price of a 3pt. A SSQA blower will be double the price plus $1-2k for the hydraulic power pack.

Personally I put a truck plow on a SSQA mount for my loader & got a cheap 3pt blower. The plow alone worked for 2 winters until a gnarly snow this year stopped me on my tracks & prompted the blower purchase. I still mostly plow as that is a lot faster than blowing. I only flip around & kink my neck blowing if its a gnarly drift or I need to disperse a windrow I just plowed.

Cheaper & faster than a front blower. Works great for me, but might not work for other snow conditions.