L2800HST Cruise Control Creeps

/ L2800HST Cruise Control Creeps #1  

daBear

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2800
How do you adjust the cruise control so that it does not creep back when you set it. Probably pretty easy, I just don't know which push pull rod to look at. Thanks.

/ L2800HST Cruise Control Creeps #2  
I'm curious about that myself... Mine went thru a phase where it started creeping on me and I kept forgetting to look at it because I didn't use it too often. After a little while the it corrected itself and now the friction is back to the point it holds well. I have a feeling I may have to look into it eventually.

O.K. so I'm getting more curious and I will take a look today and if it's something obvious I'll post it up.

/ L2800HST Cruise Control Creeps #3  
On my L3400 there are four plates and slip clutches on the lever pivot but I could not see how they are adjusted. I'm sure there is a way though.

I bought a service manual a year ago but when I got it I found it to be for the gear tractor only. I wonder if the HST manual is out yet.

/ L2800HST Cruise Control Creeps
ccsial said:
On my L3400 there are four plates and slip clutches on the lever pivot but I could not see how they are adjusted. I'm sure there is a way though.

I bought a service manual a year ago but when I got it I found it to be for the gear tractor only. I wonder if the HST manual is out yet.

I have the exact same setup on my L2800. I can't figure out how to adjust the slip plates, but I have adjusted a rod beneath them without any effect other than making it worse. I do need the HST Tech manual also and will check with my dealer Monday. Thanks anyway.