L3000DT FEL question

/ L3000DT FEL question #1  

JT94

Tractor
Kubota L3000DT
I have a L3000DT and I'm thinking about getting a FEL for it. I know the BX series FEL can be easily removed, but does a FEL for this machine do the same thing or is it a non-removeable attachment?

Also, what's the going price for one of these, installed?

Thanks!

/ L3000DT FEL question #2  
The standard loaders for the L3000DT are the LB400 and the LA450. Both are the subframe type and are easily removeable, but of course the subframe stays on the tractor.
wink.gif

Hmmm... /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif Just took a look at the manual -- on mine (LB400), the loader controls stay with the subframe, but it looks like when you have the LA450, the controls come off with the loader.

/ L3000DT FEL question
Thanks, Harv. You wouldn't by chance have a picture of your machine with the loader removed....would ya?

Also, how long does it normally take you to remove the loader? Just curious.

Thanks!

/ L3000DT FEL question #4  
<font color=blue>how long does it normally take you to remove the loader?</font color=blue>

Well, JT94, uh..., you see..., ummmmm...., er... I haven't actually ever removed mine. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif The manual sez it's easy, and quite a number of folks here have testified to that fact, but I can't imagine why I would ever remove mine.
crazy.gif

When I was shopping, what I really wanted was a loader, and then I found out I had to get a tractor to attach it to. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif