L3010 delivered today

/ L3010 delivered today #1  

Matyac

Tractor
Kubota L3010 HST with R4 tires
My dealer delivered my tractor today at noon! By 1:00 PM, I was on the machine, checking it out. I just came in for dinner at 7:30 PM. During that time I played around with the tractor then regraded my 300 foot driveway and scraped the 1.5 mile gravel road we live on. What a great day, and a fine, fine, machine. I'm sooooo glad I decided to go with the L3010 over the B2910. The extra weight paid off big time while scraping the horribly gullied road!

So, here's the equipment list:

L3010 HST w/R4 tires
L 482 FEL with HD bucket, chainhooks, and toothbar
Top and tilt
Gearmore 72 inch box scraper
Rhino RPHD PHD

Tomorrow, I'm gonna dig a post hole. I don't need one right now, but what the heck!

Thanks to all who helped answer questions regarding toothbar, heavy duty bucket, buying new versus used, factory options, and more. Your comments and suggestions allowed be to make a purchase without the slightest twinge of buyers remorse.

Best regards,

-Scott Matyac

/ L3010 delivered today #2  
Congrats on your new 'bota! Just got mine yesterday and am wicked impressed. First task was removing an old stump out in the back yard...I'd pulled on it once with my Polaris, but only managed to dig four nice holes in the lawn...the Kub popped it right out slick as a smelt.

Good luck with your new machine...they're awesome rigs!

/ L3010 delivered today #3  
Scott,

Congratulations on your new Bota! I'm sure you and it will have some good times together.

You didn't mention if this was your first PHD. If it is, PLEASE read the many posts about safety around these things. They can be lifesavers (as compared to digging by hand) and they can be KILLERS.

Be careful and happy tractoring.

TBone

/ L3010 delivered today #4  
Mainah,

I thought I could hear a little bit of Maine in your post, long before I looked at your profile/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif, <font color=blue>wicked impressed</font color=blue> and <font color=blue>slick as smelt</font color=blue>. Anyways congrats to you both on your new tractors. I am sure that you will love them and find lots of "projects" to keep yourselves occupied.

/ L3010 delivered today #5  
Yeah! Some of my wife's family ran lobster boats in the Biddeford area (or should I say "lobstah" and "Bidifid?"). Thought I recognized some of that, too!

Then they decided warmer was better and moved to Florida! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Pete

/ L3010 delivered today #6  
scott: welcome aboard. glad u are so pleased with your new tractor. amazing how work can become fun ain't it?.good luck and tractor safe.

/ L3010 delivered today #7  
Scott, welcome to the 'Bota" family. Good luck w/that sweet rig and keep us posted.

/ L3010 delivered today #8  
Hi there, I bet your still grinning, I bought a L3010HST last week and its suppose to be delivered on Monday. And I'm having a hard time concentrating on work....lol Could be a sick day if its not raining. I have a 1980 L245DT thats been a great tractor for about 8 years. When I sell it the FEL will be my next purchase. Can't wait till Monday.

/ L3010 delivered today #9  
congrats on your new purchase, even if it is raining , take the day off and familiarize yourself with the new tractor. u don't buy many tractors so should enjoy the whole day. do what i did, get up early, have a cup of coffeee, and wait for delivery, then when it comes question the dealer on all the operations and totally enjoy it. if u live anywhere in the northeast ,it will be raining/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif all it has done this spring.

/ L3010 delivered today #10  
Congrats Matyac!
Good Choice!!!! Your gonna love it. I got 20 hours on mine and it's GREAT!!!
Moon