L3010 GST

/ L3010 GST #1  

kiphorn

Silver Member
Tractor
TC 24D
I stopped by my local Kubota dealer this morning on the way to work. He has an L3010 GST on his lot with 146 hours. It has a FEL (don't recall the model). He's asking $14,500 for it. Is this a good price? I looked at Machinery Link and it gave $14,600 for a tractor in good condition so his price seems, on the surface, to be OK. Everyone's thoughts would be appreciated.

I'll add a rear blade now and after my grass comes in, I'll probably pick up a rear finish mower. Funds are a little tight after building the house so I can't afford to add the mower at this time to use as a bargaining chip.

Thanks for the information,
Kip

/ L3010 GST #2  
Good price and low hours on a fine tractor. For comparison's sake, what's the price on a similarly equipped L3130GST?

Pete

/ L3010 GST #3  
sounds ok if it has a 723 loader.will he warranty it?why was it returned??bws

/ L3010 GST #4  
Seems pretty fair to me - 146 hours is nothing -I have 400 and still consider the tractor like new! I also really like the gst option. shuttling back and forth with no clutch is great for loader work.

/ L3010 GST #5  
That is a pretty good price for that machine.

<font color="blue"> will he warranty it?why was it returned?? </font>

These are good questions that I'd ask as well. Those are darn low hours - but if it was a "harvest rental" then you're probably all right. (Machines that are leased out to growers for a season's work, then returned and sold as "almost new".)