L3130 verses steel post

/ L3130 verses steel post #21  
Did the post have wire or fencing on it? If so it could have pulled it up while moving forward. If the radiator is damaged but only slightly a great trick to fix them is clean it reall good and use epoxy to incase the damage. Simply lay the radiator on it's side, use tape to seal off the bottom of the radiator, heat it up with a propane torch and pour the epoxy on top of the damage. If you use fast setting glue you can pour a little in as it sets up pour some more on top of it until you've covered all the damaged area. It works great for unpainted aluminum, never tried it on painted but you could easily get paint remover to remove it.

/ L3130 verses steel post
crazyal said:
Did the post have wire or fencing on it? If so it could have pulled it up while moving forward. If the radiator is damaged but only slightly a great trick to fix them is clean it reall good and use epoxy to incase the damage. Simply lay the radiator on it's side, use tape to seal off the bottom of the radiator, heat it up with a propane torch and pour the epoxy on top of the damage. If you use fast setting glue you can pour a little in as it sets up pour some more on top of it until you've covered all the damaged area. It works great for unpainted aluminum, never tried it on painted but you could easily get paint remover to remove it.

Thanks for the info, I'm going to pull the radiator tomorrow and put it under pressure.
My other parts that was going to be here today didn't make it!
The post is just by itself I've mowed there before. Strange, may have been bent over and I picked it up some how.