3-Point Hitch L3200 3 point stabilizer

/ L3200 3 point stabilizer #11  
Have you thought about a quick hitch? Then you would not need telescopic stabilizers.

/ L3200 3 point stabilizer #12  
   / L3200 3 point stabilizer #13  
I ordered a OEM Kit from Kubota. Looks identical to the one's on the Grand L although they are a tad bit smaller. I think I paid around $175 shipped... And in my opinion, one of the best mods I did to the L3200. I hated those turnbuckles, but I guess I was used to the one's on the L3240....
I ordered the Kubota stabilizers with my 3200. They arrived a week after the tractor so I used the turnbuckles for a week before the dealer installed them. Problem was the telescoping stabilizers don't open nearly as wide as the turnbuckles before hitting the tires. They were nearly impossible to get some implements attached because of the way they bolt to the lift arms on the outside, there wasn't much space till they contacted the tires. Just wondering if you had any similar issues. Had I not originally had the buckles, I may not have realized the issue but I actually put the turnbuckles back on because of it.

/ L3200 3 point stabilizer #14  
The Stabilworks mechs on my B3300SU open the lower links all the way to the tires with adjustability to spare.

Attachments

• IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 513
   / L3200 3 point stabilizer #15  
The Stabilworks mechs on my B3300SU open the lower links all the way to the tires with adjustability to spare.

Right, yours are on the inside but the l3200 has the stabilizers on the outside of the lift arms. The telescopics protrude at least an inch further out on each side than the turnbuckles and hit the tires that much sooner. At the lift arm ends, the width is reduced by around 3 or 4 inches, maybe more.

/ L3200 3 point stabilizer #16  
Right, yours are on the inside but the l3200 has the stabilizers on the outside of the lift arms. The telescopics protrude at least an inch further out on each side than the turnbuckles and hit the tires that much sooner. At the lift arm ends, the width is reduced by around 3 or 4 inches, maybe more.

I don't have any issues with width even having the R4 industrial tires. However the majority of my implements are quick hitch, which means I don't need the 3pt hitch arms to be very wide to hook up to a implement.The closest my stabilizers ever come to my tires are within 2", and that's with a old school pin type plow I own.

/ L3200 3 point stabilizer #17  
I don't have any issues with width even having the R4 industrial tires. However the majority of my implements are quick hitch, which means I don't need the 3pt hitch arms to be very wide to hook up to a implement.The closest my stabilizers ever come to my tires are within 2", and that's with a old school pin type plow I own.
What the heck, mine with r4s will only spread to 33"(I think) at the lift arm ends, and thats with the stabilizers hitting the tires. If I recall, most of the implements I use, the pins, tip to tip are around 32"ish, leaving very little wiggle room. With the turnbuckles, I get roughly 37" between lift arm ends. The way the telescoping stabilizers bolt to the lift arm causes them to be much closer to the tires than the turnbuckles at the same spread distance. I got tired of needing to back up dead nut perfect to hook up and switched back to the turnbuckles. Tightening the turnbuckles is annoying but I can hitch faster with them since I dont have to back up so perfect.

/ L3200 3 point stabilizer #18  
In the photo below, his stabilizers are pretty close to the tires too. Leaves very little room to get them past the pins.

/ L3200 3 point stabilizer #19  

Wait... thats your tractor. I consider that very close compared to the turnbuckles. Maybe I just need better hitching skills?

/ L3200 3 point stabilizer #20  
that's the pin type hitch on my boom pole which is the same as my plow too. And if you notice I didn't have the arms all the way against the backside of the pin. With a quick hitch I have plenty of room, but actually i don't have any issues with the pin type either... If it bothers you that much then I guess the turnbuckles are right for you. Frankly I hated them. But I guess on the bigger implements (rotary,boxblades) with a pin type hitch it could possibly be a problem. I don't have them, so I can't comment.