Buying Advice L3200 package deals..

/ L3200 package deals.. #11  
I'll give you 2 bucks..For both.:laughing:

3 dollars!
come up with a reasonable price and have them in my hand by this weekend and you could make a little cash

I'll be using one, since I can only use one per unit if the F gets back to 0% interest for 60 months. If it doesn't I'LL HAVE ONE FOR SALE. I have offered one to a friend for $400 who is getting ready to buy a new tractor at Barlows so waiting to see if he wants to save $100 for doing nothing. Barlows says they are as good as cash. He does his best deal and then accepts them as $500 payment on the tractor.
But thanks for the offers.:)

/ L3200 package deals.. #12  
Dewbee, First of all...Welcome!!, Secondly to answer your question about doing business with any of the dealers you mentioned....No I have not. Third, and most importantly I wanted to let you know that the deal you've been quoted seems about right for the package you are after. I bought the L3200 (standard trans) with fel, BH 77 backhoe, and trailer, for right at 25,000 but the backhoe was 7,500 of that. I would have had to add another $1000.00 for HST trans, and quite honestly didnt see the point in it because I (like you) are used to manual transmissions and the HST could get me in trouble on the mountainous cliff - bearing property I live on if I were to press the pedal in the wrong direction accidentally. HST is great for quick in and out type work and where time is of the essence, but I have heard that you lose a couple of horse power with HST, and you have an extra filter to replace with the hydrolic oil change, so manual transmission to me was the way to go. Anyway.....I think the package deal you have been seeing is pretty standard for Kubota dealers but I do know there is a couple of hundred dollars you would probably be able to "play with" in getting what you want as far as implements. The 18 ft. trailer I got with mine works good, but it has no brakes, so stopping takes getting used to when its in tow (very heavy load). :shocked: As far as any unexpected charges go, I didnt have any, just keep in mind that taxes are usually not included so the end deal will be a little more. One last piece of advice....if you get one financed, get the Kubota insurance on it. Its basically an insurance policy that covers stupidity (ha ha) so if you run a limb through the radiator and burn the engine up , they will replace it. Hope it all works out for you...keep us posted. :thumbsup:

/ L3200 package deals..
Well I called the place in AR and talked to him about the package..he acted like i was bothering him by calling and i had to pay extra for trailer brakes and i forget what else. Got to looking around online and found another place in Centre, Al I think is called Sneed Tractor with the same package deal for 400 dollars less(actually ended up a little cheaper whn everything was said and done)..trailer came with brakes and implements where made my LMC and the add-ons where cheaper than the place in AR. I know LMC is not name brand but I know a few people that have their implements and have Jo issues out of them and figured since they're made in Al they must be pretty good lol. By time i got everything worked out with the dealer and got to the bank to get the money and drive down there (4 1/2hr drive) it was 7pm on a Friday (first fri after making my first post about this). The dealer was nice enough to met me back up there after closing hrs and didn't rush me out the door or nothing. Very nice. Ended up with a new L3200 with a few extra add-ons. Got right at 15 hrs on it as of today. For what it is, its a great tractor..defiantly not the 50-80hp tractors im use to driving so it takes a little more time to do things but its able to get the job done and it was all i could afford at the the time without taking a loan out. Hope to upgrade in a few yrs..probably with the same dealer again..great people. Thanks everyone for the help and trying to help..hope to become an active member here..that is if i can find the time lol

/ L3200 package deals.. #14  
Congratulations. Sounds like you found a good dealer to deal with.

/ L3200 package deals.. #15  
Congrats!

I'm with ya on the gear trans and Ag tires! :D

/ L3200 package deals.. #16  
Congrats on the new tractor! If I can help answer any questions you have about the L3200 just drop me a line. Hope you become an active member! there are alot of good folks on here that are more than willing to offer advice and tips that have proven to help me out greatly.....besides....its free, how could you go wrong?:2cents::confused3: ha ha

Have fun playning with that Orange Gem.:thumbsup:

/ L3200 package deals..
PAPPASMURF said:
If I can help answer any questions you have about the L3200 just drop me a line.

Thanks! Will do.