L3400 CCM hydraulic top link length

/ L3400 CCM hydraulic top link length #91  
Glad to hear you got things hooked up! I considered painting mine, but everything back there just ends up mud colored anyway. Told you I'm not an aesthetic guy earlier in the thread :)

Anyway, I got about 4 hrs of box blade time this w/end. Our driveway was in horrible shape and my wife actually DEMANDED I get out on the tractor. I can't actually ever remember her telling me to get out there on the tractor. Time usually slips away when I'm out there :)

I don't know how I got along w/ out the TnT before. OMG it was so nice to adjust things w/out getting up and down, loosening and tightening those **** nuts, wondering where my wrench go to etc. Happy happy joy joy!!

Now I just gotta fix my gauge wheels and we'll be all set. Hmm... I wonder if she'd notice if I bought a cylinder for tipping the rear blade. **** you Canoe and your affordable extra remotes! They're just begging to be connected to something! LOL
j

/ L3400 CCM hydraulic top link length #92  
StrangeRanger said:
Finally got a chance to snap some pics last night. I know, my hoses are a little long, but I was afraid of getting them too short and then being screwed.

If you look at the valve assy you'll see a set of "risers" next to where the top link goes in. That's where the 90's will go for the side link when I get that back from CCM.

Now I gotta see if I can add a cylinder for my rear blade angle :)

This looks like what I am looking for I pm you but thought I would let you know here also let me know where you tapped into to get hyd back to your new valve thanks Eddie

/ L3400 CCM hydraulic top link length #93  
eddieirvine said:

This looks like what I am looking for I pm you but thought I would let you know here also let me know where you tapped into to get hyd back to your new valve thanks Eddie

PM sent Eddie. Let me know if you need anything else.

Btw, Canoe, are you back in top shape, get your valve repaired?

I was out again this w/end box blading and thanking my lucky starts to TnT.
j

/ L3400 CCM hydraulic top link length
I am back in shape! Got a couple hours in on Friday. I was away for the weekend so unfortunately could not work on it. I'll get some photos of my top link extension bracket tomorrow - I'm taking the day off so I'll get some time on the tractor.

It's working really well and I'm loving the TnT with the box blade. New box blade is performing flawlessly also. I was worried getting a 6 ft medium duty (Woods HB72) but the tractor handles it effortlessly. It's going to take some time to build my skill with adjusting the 3pt appropriately when I go over a high spot to cut into it and then raise it to dump the scraped material... but that will come :)

/ L3400 CCM hydraulic top link length #95  
Glad to hear your back up and running!

I know, some on here say gauge wheels are for whimps, but they sure help. I rigged up my own for my BB, put 2 or more big rocks on the BB and open up the 3pt valve all the way and it works wonders. Btw, if you play w/ your 3pt speed valve make your adjustments when the 3pth is down w/ no load on it. I think rigging up gauge wheels cost me like $70 and a 12 pack of beer (welder :) ).
j

canoetrpr said:
I am back in shape! Got a couple hours in on Friday. I was away for the weekend so unfortunately could not work on it. I'll get some photos of my top link extension bracket tomorrow - I'm taking the day off so I'll get some time on the tractor.

It's working really well and I'm loving the TnT with the box blade. New box blade is performing flawlessly also. I was worried getting a 6 ft medium duty (Woods HB72) but the tractor handles it effortlessly. It's going to take some time to build my skill with adjusting the 3pt appropriately when I go over a high spot to cut into it and then raise it to dump the scraped material... but that will come :)

/ L3400 CCM hydraulic top link length
I've got a landscape rake with guage wheels. I figured what I would do is get all my new gravel spread and levelled the best I can with the box blade and then do a final pass or two with my rake with guage wheels.

So far I've taken the guage wheels off the rake because I found they just got in the way when I was using it for cleanup... but I see their usefulness now.