Price Check L3400 HST price

/ L3400 HST price #1  

emmy71

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400 HST
Hi everyone,
I am making a decision on buying a L3400 HST and Kubota loader this week. I have two dealers within a resonable distance. Both seem like good people to deal with and are about the same in price. One in particular has really went out of his way to help by letting me operate any tractor on his lot and by answering all my questions for the past six months. His price on this package is $17,300 without tax. That price includes loaded tires and delivered. From searching this forum it seems I might be able to do a little better on price, but also could do worse. I don't mind paying a little more considering the personal service I have been given, and the fact I will probably get better and faster service if I have a problem. He is a small dealer and may not be able to discount as much as some of the others, but has been in business for many years. Does this price seem fair considering the help from the dealer I have received?

Thanks for any help.

/ L3400 HST price #2  
I was just quoted a price for the L3400 tractor and loader of 17,100. Just outside Fort Worth Texas. Waiting for a second price from another dealer.

/ L3400 HST price #3  
Those prices seem fair. The main thing is dealing with a good dealer for the long haul. Someone you can trust and is reputable.