L3410 got delivered today!!

/ L3410 got delivered today!! #1  

Joeinindy

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3410HST 2000
My new tractor got here at 8:00 AM and boy is it nice! Put it through it's paces and it really has some beef to it. I can sure use some hours on it before I feel comfortable with the FEL and getting the right touch. After using it a bit I understand why the manual has pages and notes everywhere on safty issues, this isn't a toy. My wife took some photo's and I'll get them up soon. I want to thank all of you for helping me decide on which make and model because without all of your input I would have been lost. So far I'm in love with my Kubota!!!!!!!

/ L3410 got delivered today!! #2  
Joe,
Looks like you going to have loads of fun ahead of you and were glad for you.

Better not let your wife find about your new love./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Shall be looking forward to the pictures. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Stay safe and enjoy.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ L3410 got delivered today!! #3  
Have fun!!!!!

/ L3410 got delivered today!! #4  
Joe, congratulations! Are you getting some of this white stuff to play in? Everyone says loaders are lousy with snow, but it sure makes for good practice /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Rob

/ L3410 got delivered today!! #5  
Boy am I jealous!!! I had a 2910 on my Christmas list until my 15 yr old daughter crossed it off! "Come off it Dad, you're NOT getting a tractor!" Boy do I feel for her future husband. Maybe I've raised her to be TOO frugal. But there may still hope, since my wife didn't cross it off and it's not Christmas yet!
John

/ L3410 got delivered today!! #6  
John,
Your daughter sounds extra special and I'm glad that you and your wife have been bless with her!!

Don't give up so quick..just maybe..just maybe Santa might have that Kubota,and if I were you I start leaving snatches every night and Christmas eve double up on the cookies and milk, /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gifand maybe a little holiday cheer wouldn't hurt. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ L3410 got delivered today!! #7  
Joe,

Looks like a great Christmas at your house. Congrats on the new tractor.

MarkV

/ L3410 got delivered today!!
Don't give up just yet, my wife and daughter both said I wasn't getting some stupid tractor, guess you never know. My daughter still thinks it's "stupid" Ha!

/ L3410 got delivered today!! #9  
Joe, congrats on your new tractor.

Bill Cook

/ L3410 got delivered today!! #10  
Congrats on the new toy, errr, tractor! :cool:

I found it very helpful in reading and rereading the manual. Especially the safety warnings. Some of the warnings are written by lawyers to prevent lawsuits. BUT, I figure for every warning that was put in the book, SOMEONE got hurt or killed. At least ONE person. So I pay attention. I'm very impressed with what this type of equipment can do. Both in good gett'n work done ways but also how quick and easy it can really hurt, maim and kill.

My dealer gave me the manuals a few days prior to Tractor Delivery Day which help me a great deal since I at least had a clue on how to operate some of the implements and the tractor.

I also reread the manuals so I don't get into bad habits. I need to go back and do this again since it has been awhile. :cool: I always pick up something I had missed before.

My daughter was only 6 months when I got the tractor. She is just starting to talk but thankfully "Stupid" is not yet in her vocabulary so she could not cross off my wish list! :cool:

Have fun and be safe.
Dan McCarty