L35 3 pt hitch arms

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #11  
machmeter62 said:
The three point arms can't be stored on the tractor. Since the dealer is aware of the situation; you should have recourse for him to provide a set for you? I would also get a firm written price on the three point arms from a Kubota dealer when you talk to your tractor dealer next. You may try a tractor salvage yard, but I think that would be a waste of time?

I thought the 3pt arms had a place to mount on the frame rail like they do on the B21 and L39. Anyway for Doug, he said he knew they were not with the tractor when he bought it so I don’t see any recourse available..

MarkV

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #12  
MarkV said:
I thought the 3pt arms had a place to mount on the frame rail like they do on the B21 and L39. Anyway for Doug, he said he knew they were not with the tractor when he bought it so I don’t see any recourse available..

MarkV

I was thinking, maybe the dealer or broker would pursue looking for the three point arms; which should have been with the tractor upon it's sale? tractorsmart.com would be his best source for price; but shipping costs could be an issue there?

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #13  
The 3pt arms doe not store on the L 35 . See if the dealer knows the name of the previous owner and give him a call , maybe he still has them ?

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #14  
Greetings,
I switch between the hoe and 3pt fairly regularly.
I have a box blade on mine right now and can take a pic if you need or measurements if that would help.
I have looked at all the manuals I have and like said previously, I never saw a provision for storing the parts on the tractor.
The arms are very beefy and not like any others I have seen.
There are the arms, side stabalizers(that go outboard and keep attachments from swinging side to side) and the lift link plus the associated pins and not to forget the top link.
In the past when I have looked at complete used units before I bought this one, the dealer usually had the attachments sitting in the FEL bucket.

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #15  
I was in the same situation with my used B21, the 3 pt. hardware was long gone when I got the tractor, and the previous owner had never used it. My father bought me an aftermarket 3pt. setup as gift, and most of it is still hanging in the garage. I purchased the original B21 equipment from TractorSmart, all but the lift arms. Should have bought those too. The aftermarket lift arms are designed for a multitude of tractors, and the Kubota TLB's don't seem to fit in that realm. I know there is a penchant out there for the absolute cheapest parts and equipment available, but for the most part I've been dissapointed in the aftermarket stuff, and very happy with Kubota's OEM equipment. Considering Kubota's engineers spent a lot of time and energy figuring out what works best for your tractor, you might want to bight the bullet and spring for the OEM stuff this time. Just my 2 cents...

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #16  
I have a set of L35 lift arms stored in my shop left over from a unit sold several years ago I think it was a 98 model

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #17  
I have a set of L35 lift arms stored in my shop left over from a unit sold several years ago I think it was a 98 model

I pulled these out of storage today and took the pictures need to have a little wd40 and a good dusting

Attachments

• IMG_6880.jpg
    IMG_6880.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_6878.jpg
    IMG_6878.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_6879.jpg
    IMG_6879.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 449
   / L35 3 pt hitch arms #18  
I pulled these out of storage today and took the pictures need to have a little wd40 and a good dusting

do you still have them? if so how much would you ask? thank you george

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #19  
already sold the arms