L3560 HST

/ L3560 HST #1  

RonSwanson

Bronze Member
Tractor
N/A
Trying to get a price on a new L3560 open cab HST. Seems like dealers aren稚 posting prices on places like tractor house like I see with other models.

/ L3560 HST #2  
Go to the Kubota USA web site.

Use BUILD MY KUBOTA to determine MSRP with the options you desire.

Most dealers will quote somewhere around 8% discount off MSRP. There are a host of variables in how dealer net prices are determined. Tariffs are among the variables.

Discuss with Arkansas dealers if tractors are sales tax exempt in some circumstances, as tractors are in Florida.

LINK: https://apps.kubotausa.com/configurator/BuildMyKubota.aspx?pgId=1&bmId=961&sId=125

/ L3560 HST #3  
Kubota is having a good year and there is only excess inventory in certain areas as buyers change. Some years it is all the b series and some years it is more L-series sales. Overall the inventories are down at this time of the year for the brands that are moving as well as the different sizes.

/ L3560 HST #4  
Trying to get a price on a new L3560 open cab HST. Seems like dealers aren稚 posting prices on places like tractor house like I see with other models.

Our son got quotes on 5 different Kubota's one was a L3560HST with the LA805 loader, WR Long 3rd Function, R4's and one set of remotes for $26,800. tax exempt.

/ L3560 HST #5  
Supply and demand... could be why some wait 1 or 2 weeks or more for deliveries.