L3560 Idle Adjustment location

/ L3560 Idle Adjustment location #11  
That looks pretty familiar to me - maybe a slightly bit (<25RPMs) higher or lower depending on the weather of the day/time. Granted I've also seen variations in the top end as well (about the needle tip's width of variation to either side of the the 2600RPM dash) again depending on day/weather.

Unless Kubota's changed something in the engine mapping since spring of 2017 (which is when mine was ordered from the factory by the dealer) I'd be very curious to what the dealer would be doing (other than perhaps adding physical stops or re-calibrating mapping of the throttle lever position to software-commanded RPM) to fix/change the situation. ...and what the consequences of not "fixing" it would be given the tractor isn't being operated (or otherwise left to run) at that engine speed.

On the other hand if the engine was routinely being left to run at idle I could see significant problems potentially arising from the idle being too low, but if it's rarely/never spending time there..... well, obviously I'd be asking the questions I am raising :laughing:

/ L3560 Idle Adjustment location #12  
So would you say this photo represents close to what yours run during idle? I myself never run my tractor less than 2000 rpms when using. I just wanted to verify that my idle is set correctly. Kubota confirmed that should it need to be adjusted it would have to be brought to the dealer, or I could adjust the throttle with a stop of some sort. Either way both of you verified what I needed to know. I've owned this tractor for almost 3 years and it's been flawless. View attachment 640599

Since I've been operating it more lately I can more positively confirm that that's where my tractor idles when the throttle lever is all the way back. Did you ever dig into this further or have any changes made?

/ L3560 Idle Adjustment location
Yes the dealer verified that the current RPMs indicated are correct. All is good