L3560 with cab. How would I know if I'm close to rolling over?

/ L3560 with cab. How would I know if I'm close to rolling over? #41  
There on now and I can't see a reason to take them off.
I'd think that front spacers would be a bit iffy.

That's an entirely different setup than the rear axle, and extra leverage on those parts can't be a good thing. In my mind.

/ L3560 with cab. How would I know if I'm close to rolling over? #42  
I hear yea, and I went there too. But if that tractor is so whippy it can't handle a 2" inch spacer, what is going to happen when I load the grapple with as much wood as it can pick up and drive it out of the woods. The parts are easy to get too I'll fix if it breaks. I would have gotten a bigger tractor, but I had to get one that was not intimidating so the wife could use it. I got in it the other day and there was an air freshener in it.

/ L3560 with cab. How would I know if I'm close to rolling over? #43  
But if that tractor is so whippy it can't handle a 2" inch spacer, what is going to happen when I load the grapple with as much wood as it can pick up and drive it out of the woods. The parts are easy to get too I'll fix if it breaks.

Other than messing up the steering geometry a bit, nothing should happen - until you put a load on the axle. Then the extra stresses induced by the spacers can make themselves known.

And since front spacers don't normally serve a purpose, to me it wouldn't matter how easy any potentially broken parts are to access, but the cost of them would.

/ L3560 with cab. How would I know if I'm close to rolling over? #44  
I'd think that front spacers would be a bit iffy.

That's an entirely different setup than the rear axle, and extra leverage on those parts can't be a good thing. In my mind.
The front axle is on a central left-right pivot and it does not matter how wide you make it.

/ L3560 with cab. How would I know if I'm close to rolling over? #45  
The front axle is on a central left-right pivot and it does not matter how wide you make it.

The parts in the portal axle setup will definitely care if you make it wider by using spacers.

That's basic physics. Commonly known as leverage in this case.

/ L3560 with cab. How would I know if I'm close to rolling over? #46  
The parts in the portal axle setup will definitely care if you make it wider by using spacers.

That's basic physics. Commonly known as leverage in this case.
We were talking about roll over of tractors, the topic of the thread. The front axle is pivoted in the middle at the frame and thus cannot exert any help to avoid a roll over. That's why I said it does not matter how wide you make it. There may well be other reasons to care how long the front axle is.

/ L3560 with cab. How would I know if I'm close to rolling over? #47  
On my L3560HSTC, I will slide sideway off of the hill before lifting a rear tire. I do it a few times a year while mowing one of my slopes... you start to hear the creaking sound of the tires slipping on the smearing grass, and then it goes a couple feet down in the rear. This is with a 72" Iron Craft rough cut mower. My tires are loaded and the wheels are at the widest setting.