L3650GST

/ L3650GST #1  

Alan W.

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3650 & Bobcat 763G & Craftsman DGS6500
Does anybody have a L3650GST. I have purchased one today and will be picking it up on Saturday. I want to know about any pecularities to this model. I don't know what year it is. It has 490 hrs on it.

/ L3650GST #2  
Alan,

I have a L3600gst, it's a member of the Grand L series by Kubota. However if yours is a 3650 it's not the same series,
in reading this site for awhile, it seems that Kubota had a lot of tractor's in the 1980's which ended with the '50'.
I seem to remember a post on the old KTS site reguarding the L3650. Seems that it was a larger tractor (HP wise) than by 38hp L3600. I have formed the belief through my use & what I've read that the Kubota GST is bullet proof. 400 something hours is nothing, and I'll bet you bought a great tractor. Somewhere on this screen i'm almost sure there's a way to go to the old KTS(kubota tractor source) site and read the the arcives(is that how it's spelled ?)

Have Fun BOB

/ L3650GST #3  
That would sure be nice. I guess the old KTS board was taken down and the archives do not seem to be available. They contained much better information than the new Kubota site. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

/ L3650GST #4  
Near the top of almost every page, there's an Archive link that will take you to the old forum, in read-only mode, of course.

From there, you can search the old posts for the info you need.

Mark

/ L3650GST #5  
Yes, but I thought that was the Tractorbynet board. What happened to the archives from the Kubota Tractor Source? They had good spec sheets on all of the Kubota Products. I still find many of those that I had the good fortune to print and wish I had just saved electronically on a CD. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ L3650GST #6  
I don't know about those, Wen. Were they the original version of this board, or another one?

Maybe Muhammad can help us with this one.

Mark

/ L3650GST #7  
I have no personal experience with the L3650, but I recently posted a complete spec guide to all the '50' models, including the L3650 in the 'kubota pricing' area of this discussion group - so if you don't have all the specs, you can find them there.

/ L3650GST #8  
I found it listed at http://www.zimmererkubota.com

L-1
L3650 GST/DT-W
33 HP

L-1
L3650 F/DT
33 HP

Looks like they were first made in 1990 and 1991. That is newer than all 3 of my cars and trucks! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif