Buying Advice L3800 vs L3240 vs L3940

/ L3800 vs L3240 vs L3940 #11  
The little things add up quickly...

HST+ makes HST incredibly efficient moving material with the FEL, and pulling dirt engaging implements a breeze. And, its much quieter.

Loader control floor mounted is more natural.

Three point smoothness of the L40 compared to the mistake they made on the standard L is worth every penny.

Operator platform of the L40 is wide enough you don't get poked by the control levers.

I agree the 4400 is a better comparison to the 3240-3540 than the 3800. With any serious FEL work, give the LA724 a serious consideration.

Just my $0.02

/ L3800 vs L3240 vs L3940
I went with the 3940 mainly for FEL size. Will be using it for small rounds. Also general beefiness I have a long history of pushing too far. Wife also said get what we will need for a long time and well find the money. I do believe this tractor will be around for many years. Guess she be getting more calves goats and dogs real soon good thing I got a big pooper scooper. Thanks for all the thinking points they helped

/ L3800 vs L3240 vs L3940 #13  
I went with the 3940 mainly for FEL size. Will be using it for small rounds. Also general beefiness I have a long history of pushing too far. Wife also said get what we will need for a long time and well find the money. I do believe this tractor will be around for many years. Guess she be getting more calves goats and dogs real soon good thing I got a big pooper scooper. Thanks for all the thinking points they helped

Congratulations I think you made a great choice. Enjoy your new tractor, and don't forget the pictures. Also don't be a stranger, come back often and let us know how you are getting along.:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ L3800 vs L3240 vs L3940 #14  
Very nice! Congratulations! You'll be very happy with the Grand!

/ L3800 vs L3240 vs L3940 #15  
Congratulations; good tractor.:thumbsup:

/ L3800 vs L3240 vs L3940 #16  
Congrats:thumbsup:

Have you got it yet? or are you waiting on delivery? because we all expect pics of the beast:D

/ L3800 vs L3240 vs L3940
Just go it home at noon. Nerve-racking towing it with my 98 1500 dodge but we made the 50mi trip. Than almost lifted the rear end of truck off the ground unloading at bottom of drive a good learning experience. Did a little brush hogging and got the loader dirty before having to go to town for the afternoon. Well off from work a few more days to play. Will posts some pics when she gets dirty