L3830 rear hydraulics

/ L3830 rear hydraulics #1  

KBL3830

Tractor
Kubota L3830 HST
I am adding rear remotes to my L3830, I have most of the components already, just need to start thinking about hoses and tubes. Anybody know what size the output port on the rear hydraulic block is?? I know, I know I can take the seat platform off and look at it, just feeling lazy right now and my garage is full of a partially dismantled 40 year old Case 580CK.
Thanks

/ L3830 rear hydraulics #2  
If you are going to use hose connections you will have to take it off the loader connection under the right foot rest, just a bypass plate under the seat where the factory block bolts on. To use that location you will need the kit from Kubota or machine up a block to connect to.

David Kb7uns

/ L3830 rear hydraulics
Thanks, I'm sure I can machine a block but forewarned is forearmed. Good to know what I'm getting into.

/ L3830 rear hydraulics #4  
If you are using your own valve it would be easier to just intercept the power beyond coming from the loader going to the rear hydraulics and you can T into the tank return, they did this with the backhoe I have mounted up.

David Kb7uns

/ L3830 rear hydraulics #5  
If you are using your own valve it would be easier to just intercept the power beyond coming from the loader going to the rear hydraulics and you can T into the tank return, they did this with the backhoe I have mounted up.

David Kb7uns

Pretty much exactly what I did with the 3400.

Sean

/ L3830 rear hydraulics
Sounds good, thanks to all for your input, I'll post pictures when it gets own and dirty. Still have to get a new clutch into the Case BHFEL before I can start a new project.