L39 KUBOTA SUPPLIED OPTIONAL AIR FILTER PRECLEANER

/ L39 KUBOTA SUPPLIED OPTIONAL AIR FILTER PRECLEANER #1  

Muleskinner

Gold Member
Tractor
2015 KUBOTA B2650ROPS
I would like to know if anyone here has seen the optional air cleaner "precleaner" kit Kubota sells for the L39? My dealer said an after market company makes a precleaner kit for the L39. Part #L9477 priced at $189.00.

He is unable to fax me a picture of the kit. I don't want to order one sight unseen at that price. He said the kit comes with a support braket mounting the inlet pipe to the engine. He also said it appears a hole has to be cut in the hood to use the unit. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ L39 KUBOTA SUPPLIED OPTIONAL AIR FILTER PRECLEANER #2  
Thats how the L48 has it, a hole in the hood that allows the pre cleaner to attach. On the L48 though, it comes with a plastic cap in the hood that gets popped out if you order the pre cleaner. In your environment, it would be highly advised to have one. You will be filling up the outer cleaner frequently otherwise.

/ L39 KUBOTA SUPPLIED OPTIONAL AIR FILTER PRECLEANER
Rat:

What's the quality of the kit? What's the tube connecting the precleaner to the air cleaner made out of? Does the precleaner tube exit the hood on top or on the side, and if so, which side?

/ L39 KUBOTA SUPPLIED OPTIONAL AIR FILTER PRECLEANER #4  
The one I saw on the L48 came out the top and looked like one you might see on a CASE. I don't know much more then that.