L3901 Rear Wheel Adjustment-No Spacers Needed!!

/ L3901 Rear Wheel Adjustment-No Spacers Needed!! #21  
Thanks for posting them for me teg!!
No problem, glad to help... That tractor is way too clean :D I like the fire extinguisher attachment point!

If I use the insert image icon in "regular reply mode" it doesn't work....
It worked for me... Have you updated Adobe Flash Player? That was blocked so I had to "accept the risk" and run it anyway. Only thing I can think of...

/ L3901 Rear Wheel Adjustment-No Spacers Needed!! #22  
They are actually after and before shots respectively in each post. Good eye....They were definitely in the narrow position and now they are at the widest.

New tractors are almost always shipped in the narrowest position. If the dealer doesn't move them out for the buyer, that's what he ends up with.

I run my tractors at the widest position possible for the equipment I use. Tremendous gain in stability and ride. :)

/ L3901 Rear Wheel Adjustment-No Spacers Needed!!
Resize test a success!! Thanks for the tip.
Too bad TBN made this change...a tad inconvenient to resize pics every time to post.

ATTACH=CONFIG]452389[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSCN1478.JPG
    DSCN1478.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 542
   / L3901 Rear Wheel Adjustment-No Spacers Needed!! #24  
They are actually after and before shots respectively in each post. Good eye....They were definitely in the narrow position and now they are at the widest.

Ok thanks, I can see that better now, can see the difference before and after, quite a difference.

/ L3901 Rear Wheel Adjustment-No Spacers Needed!! #25  
OK resizing the photo let me upload it.. No problems now.. :)

Pic of my L3901 with 3" spacers....

spacerstest.jpg

/ L3901 Rear Wheel Adjustment-No Spacers Needed!! #27  
Resize test a success!! Thanks for the tip...
There are better ways to "resize"... the photos that you e-mailed me came in at 16 megs. If you look at my photos, they are all under 280 kb each (just over 1 meg total). From someone that runs on an air card, I like the "smaller" photos, byte wise...

/ L3901 Rear Wheel Adjustment-No Spacers Needed!! #28  
Resize test a success!! Thanks for the tip.
Too bad TBN made this change...a tad inconvenient to resize pics every time to post.

ATTACH=CONFIG]452389[/ATTACH]

How do you like that lower link quick attach system?

/ L3901 Rear Wheel Adjustment-No Spacers Needed!! #29