L3901 tractor name

/ L3901 tractor name #1  

Cpick

Tractor
Mahindra 1533
I think I am all set to purchase a kubota l3901 only have 6.5 acres but will use it for my business as well. I need a tractor with some hp to clear the woods behind my house and a dealer that is close enough of something breaks so I think I settled on the kubota over the NH and Mahindra. One thing I was thinking is does anyone have a name for their tractor kinda like a boat, cant afford the boat yet but the tractor is a nessecity as I tell me wife. So does anyone have any names for their loved ones aka tractors that are fun or do y'all just call them the back saver and workhorse? Thought this would be a fun thread to hear everyone's tractor names.

/ L3901 tractor name #2  
Seems like not too many owner's talk about names for their pet tractors. FWIW, I had a trusty old Volvo 245 station wagon in the early 80's that had a zillion miles on it, travelled all over the USA and to BC... it was sort of an old Kubota orange (this is years before I had a tractor) and the name Gisselle (no idea where I got that name, but it fit, somehow) really felt right for it. Now, the Kubota is called "the tractor" and I guess that is good enough.

/ L3901 tractor name #3  
I have enough problem coming up with names for our llama babies for their registrations. Just call the tractors by the model name.

/ L3901 tractor name #4  
We call ours "the tractor". But I must admit , many years ago, Linda did name our first tractor a Long 2360, " Old Blue"