L3902 very tippy what am I missing?

/ L3902 very tippy what am I missing? #11  
I have an 2023 L3902 I got at the beginning of June. I got R1 tires w/fluid set at the middle width setting on it an FEL, rotary mower and a rototiller. My last tractor was an 25hp LS with R4 tires w/fluid FEL and a detachable factory backhoe both this tractor and the LS are the same physical size only difference obviously is the engine size and the tires. However this tractor is so tippy I can't even pick up a bucket load of gravel without the tractors rear end coming off the ground. The LS had no problems completing the same task. I've almost dumped this tractor 4 times now doing meanial tasks that should not cause a tractor of this size any issues. The only was I've managed to keep it from tipping is to have my rotary mower attached and as low as I can get to the ground all the time. But even then it's still feels unstable. What am I missing or is this the way they are?
Put the LS bucket on the Kubota. Smaller bucket = less load = less tippy

/ L3902 very tippy what am I missing? #12  
It doesn't help when the manufactures position the front axle so far rearward as it gets further from the bucket. I would give up some turning radius to get more support under the loader. OR...if they offered the supersteer option like my New Holland had that had a great turning radius AND the axle was more forward under the bucket.

/ L3902 very tippy what am I missing? #13  
The manuals in all the tractors I've owned say to use counterweight when working with the FEL.

My first Kubota tractor had R1's and for stability reasons, my next 6 had filled R4's with the spacing set as wide as possible. In some cases, I had to purchase wider implements but the expense was worth the increased stability.

/ L3902 very tippy what am I missing?
Thanks for all the replies. Yes I always have an implement on when using the FEL but it seems to not be enough. I set the rears to the widest setting but still seems scary at times I'm looking at wheel weights. Is one brand better than the next?

/ L3902 very tippy what am I missing? #15  
FWIW, I bought a MX5200 that came with R4 tires because I needed the extra HP to mow with. It feels like there is a huge difference in stability between it and my L2501. Trying additional weight may be the most affordable solution to see if you can get comfortable, but the MX seems more stable than my L2501, IMPO.

/ L3902 very tippy what am I missing? #16  
are you sure your tires are filled... Sounds like they aren't because your issue seems to be counterweight and not necessarily a wheel width issue. they do go together but if the wheels are lifting off the ground you could have them a mile apart and it wouldn't help perceived stability. sure you wouldnt tip over but you can kiss your front axle goodbye.

/ L3902 very tippy what am I missing? #17  
are you sure your tires are filled... Sounds like they aren't because your issue seems to be counterweight and not necessarily a wheel width issue. they do go together but if the wheels are lifting off the ground you could have them a mile apart and it wouldn't help perceived stability. sure you wouldnt tip over but you can kiss your front axle goodbye.
Is he concerned somewhat with left/right tipping? Must be, because it sure as H is not going to tip over forward. If so get rear wheels further apart. I think he said he had more adjustment space left/right and has already used that. He can always use spacers. If he is only concerned with front/back tipping, then weights and a heavy rear attachment are good. I am a little (no, a LOT) surprised that his FEL will lift enough to pick his rear wheels up off the ground ESPECIALLY with some implement on the 3pt hitch. The combo of weight in the rear and getting the rear wheels further apart will make the entire rig feel more stable. [Note the same OP was on earlier today concerned this tractor was made in 2019 and sold as a 2022.]

/ L3902 very tippy what am I missing? #18  
if your lifting the rear wheels off the ground making them wider is only making the problem slightly better. I think his tires may not be filled. on a small tractor like my b7800 it made a huge difference. I could easily lift the rear off the ground especially with the curl function without ballast in the tires.

/ L3902 very tippy what am I missing? #19  
if your lifting the rear wheels off the ground making them wider is only making the problem slightly better. I think his tires may not be filled. on a small tractor like my b7800 it made a huge difference. I could easily lift the rear off the ground especially with the curl function without ballast in the tires.
You are probably right. I am very surprised your B7800 would lift the rears off the ground using FEL curl ! That is wild. Even with an implement on the 3pt !?

/ L3902 very tippy what am I missing? #20  
Don’t mess with wheel weights first, get better ballast like a ballast box. I have a JD2025r and they spec 700 pounds of ballast and loaded tires. Yours is a bigger tractor so it probably needs over a 1000 pounds out back on the 3 point. It may or may not make sense but loaded tires aren’t really counter balance for heavy weight in the end loader but they do help with stability.