Insurance L40 Cab heater repair $2500

/ L40 Cab heater repair $2500 #11  
Sure will, we've had repairs on bigger radiators, but wasn't sure they could do anything on the smaller ones.

A radiator shop should be able to fix it. Not exactly the same but close, I had a hole in the radiator in my TC40 and NH wanted $800 for a new one. Took it to a radiator shop and they had it good as new 24 hours later for $100. They even painted it for me. I'm sure they'd be able to fix your heater core up, after all it's really nothing more than a radiator, just used differently.

/ L40 Cab heater repair $2500 #12  
Sorry about your troubles. If there's anything I can help you with just send me an email. :thumbsup:

/ L40 Cab heater repair $2500
Sorry about your troubles. If there's anything I can help you with just send me an email. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Paul, I sure will.

After taking the core to the radiator shop and a bunch of calls, my brother sent the core to Radiator Supply House recommended by David_Kb7uns, they said they could build one for us. Instead of going back with aluminum, we are going with copper/brass.

/ L40 Cab heater repair $2500 #18  
After taking the core to the radiator shop and a bunch of calls, my brother sent the core to Radiator Supply House recommended by David_Kb7uns, they said they could build one for us. Instead of going back with aluminum, we are going with copper/brass.

That's good. How much for a copper/brass rad? I'm guessing less than $2500 clams?

/ L40 Cab heater repair $2500 #19  
Bummer. Any idea about their path in? I would like to preemptively stop that path, if you know what I mean... i don't want to go through that issue too.

/ L40 Cab heater repair $2500 #20  

Hope it works out for you nothing is cheaper around here then the loggers running 20 year old equipment and refusing to scrap it. Some of the equipment around here needs to go to a museum.

You should see some of the pictures on my phone of these guys playing yo-yo with a Kobelco Processor and a D7 cat some of these guys do amazing things.

David