L4350 with Independent PTO lever, Where do you leave the lever when NOT using PTO?

/ L4350 with Independent PTO lever, Where do you leave the lever when NOT using PTO? #1  

frankc

Bronze Member
Tractor
B9200HST, G6200H, B7800 & L3450GST
Proud owner of L4350, Not sure where your suppose to leave the Independent PTO lever when you have the Engagement Lever Turned off? This tractor has and engagement Lever to enable the rear PTO to be LIVE, then, it has a Lever on the Left hand hip side that you Have to disengage or lower to activate the PTO. My question is, when you Turn off the main PTO speed selector lever, do you leave the big lever that actually engages or disengages the PTO from spinning up or down?
Up is like pushing the clutch in and disengages the PTO even when the Selector lever is enabled, Down is like disengaging the foot clutch to begin spinning the pto. I'm just confused where your suppose to leave this engagement lever when the PTO selector is turned off. This is an Ever-Clutch machine.

/ L4350 with Independent PTO lever, Where do you leave the lever when NOT using PTO?
Just so I'm clear, I just got this Yesterday so I'm trying to figure this beast out and don't want to screw it up. For 25 years old it only has 775Hrs and is not molested. I know from reading Rbargaron is very familiar with these so hoping he chips in.