L4400 no Start

/ L4400 no Start #21  
Tried jumping starter nothing at all, so I guess guy who said it was ok was wrong, finally got switch out that was a 2hr ordeal, that one center bolt that holds the cowl on top there is just no way of getting to it with taking a die grinder and cutting away the metal on the hood, have checked all fuses still getting no power to dash so thats why i figure it has to be the switch so got one ordered hopefully that will be in tomarrow ,,, but pulling that starter off i just dredge doing that if that loader wasnt on then i bet it take 3 minutes to pull off.
Do you mean you jumpered the solenoid trigger line (small wire) to 12v? Unless the solenoid gets triggered the starter motor is not going to do anything.

/ L4400 no Start
i turned the ignition on then took a jumper wire placed on the small tab under the starter motor then applied it to the battery, now this worked a few times to start the engine but tried the other day and nothing happens, no dash lights come on when turning the key so not sure what happend but I thought if main power was going to the starter all one had to due to was add power to the solinod to get it turn over

/ L4400 no Start
i turned the ignition on then took a jumper wire placed on the small tab under the starter motor then applied it to the battery, now this worked a few times to start the engine but tried the other day and nothing happens, no dash lights come on when turning the key so not sure what happend but I thought if main power was going to the starter all one had to due to was add power to the solinod to get it turn over
Alright Fedex drove up dropped off my new switch at first was disappointed due to the harness was way to short, but just take the old one off and swap, took about 10 minutes, plug it in turn the key and the dash lights up ok things looking good, double check everything to make sure i havnt left a wrench or something that might get caugt, turn the key to start nothing crap, ok double check seat switch, pto switch shuttle shift switch all good, ok well went to jump start it and it fired up so not going to bang my head anymore on chasing down why i cant key start it just going to wire up a push button switch and be donw with it. Considering i was going to have to spend another 3k to get it fix at the dealer im really happy